5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,188 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HI Jim/Sue, I completely echo everyones thoughts to you both and it's getting to be that I mis you two reach another new step-if I blink once ;-)) But keep up the great work and I also enjoy your stories and jokes.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Chester and Mrs. You can't get by me :wink_smile:
    and not get the congratulations for making 5800 posts! :ohmy:
    Hew Haw!!!!! :teeth_smile:

for making the great move to places unknown. :hyper:

See you at the next stage. :thumbs_up:

And thanks for your friendship. :glare:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• And the posts keep coming! Congrats to you both, Jim and Sue, on your 5800th post. If you sold a hotdog for every post you made, you'd be on easy street by now. :wink_smile: Way to go.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Jim and Sue - it seems every time I log on here, you great folks have reached another plateau.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    for 5900 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:
    You will be starting a new post category at the next level!!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jim/Sue, for lack of time, I have to borrow Jay's COngrats to you all and send it as my own. Anyhoo, CONGRATS on 5800 ;-))

Oops, forgot that I already sent greetings. :shades_smile::teeth_smile:

• chester and mrs c

CONGRATS on your latest milestone be seeing you shortly at your next . still think we will have to put something in your water to slow you down:wink_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Chester & Mrs............

Congratulations on making 5900 Posts! You've set the stage here and we appreciate you and your positive placement here. It's going to be hard but I think you'll keep us all in line. I know the Mrs. will.

Thanks again my friend and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations on your 5900th posts, Jim and Sue. Your participation on this board enhances it ten fold. Keep them coming.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• chester and mrs c CONGRATS on reaching another step into the hall of fame:wink_smile:. see that you are at 5900 wont be long when we will be here again saying congrats on reaching 6000. thanks for the friendship over the years and many more to come. keep up the good work

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Jim/Sue, Mike said it very nicely and: CONGRATS again-this time from me. Looking forward to being entertained by you with many more of your postings. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up: