John Wayne Picture Game #84

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,396 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #83? 6

1. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    2. Tbone (3) 50%
    3. SXViper (0) 0%
    4. brick (0) 0%
    5. BILL OF PA (1) 17%
    6. Parish (quote 1) (1) 17%
    7. Parish (quote 2) (1) 17%
    8. gt12pak (0) 0%
    9. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3324.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

I am so glad everyone is enjoying this little game we have here. I get a laugh every time I read a new quote. So keep playing and keep this smile going. :teeth_smile:

The winner of game #82 is...

dukefan1 :hyper: Thanks for your votes.

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Girl on Duke's Lap (laughing): "... and then I told him, "Yes sir, John Wayne says you're a horse's a## and doesn't care who knows it!"

Duke (laughing): "And then what'd he say?"

Girl (puzzled voice):"Well he said "No one talks about John Ford that way and that I'd never work in this town again.""

Duke (dumb struck then angry):"John Ford! You said that to JOHN FORD?! I never said anything like that about Pappy!"

Girl:" But just the other day you said..."

Duke:" I said John Ford kicked me in the a## and told me to get on my horse! ... Well get up! You've spent all the time your gonna spend on MY lap! Any a you other girls want a seat? There seems to be a vacancy!... How am I gonna explain this one to Coach?"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• DUKE(thinking) Damn I must be one smooth talking silver tongued devil to have four babydolls all itching to sit on my lap!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Girl on lap laughing and joyful from the discovery she just made....

Duke laughing in his usuall scruffy voice says

"I'm glad you like my shot gun little lady...now let me show you my "real" gun!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• hot dickity dog just rode into town and i have 3 i say 3 beauitful ladies wanting me yeha

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• CAUTION! This quote may seem risque to some, so you must be 21 to read. I will be checking ID's :wink_smile:

Lady in his lap: Hey girls, I thought he had his name, JOHN WAYNE, tatooed on his...um...gun, but when I touched it, it became "JOin tHe Navy, Work with the ArmY, fight like MariNEs. Awesome!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "