John Wayne Picture Game #85

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,650 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #84? 11

1. arthurarnell (2) 18%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 9%
    4. BILL OF PA (1) 9%
    5. chester7777 (1) 9%
    6. Ethan (0) 0%
    7. ladybug (1) 9%
    8. smokey (0) 0%
    9. dukefan1 (5) 45%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3350.html, take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #83 is...

Tbone :hyper:Awesome job!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Maureen, if you don't stop being so mean to me, I swear I'll drag you through a field full of sheep dip when we make the Quiet Man."

Maureen: "You just try! I'll slap your face so hard when you try to kiss me in that movie, why I might just break my hand! And I'll tell you this too! There'll be no tongue in it for ya like there was last time so just get that thought out of your head all together!"

Duke: "Gees tell a gal she looks a little frumpy in a wardrobe dress and see where it gets ya."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• All I can think of is, Damn she is a fine looking woman. Something must be wrong with me to move to the frontier and chase indians!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Duke: Maureen that was wonderful you nailed that scene on the first take, but I have to tell you there's no film in the camera !!!
    Maureen: The schmuck always says that!!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Duke: I'm sorry, Maureen. When I whispered those nasty things into your ear, I Was only playing with you. I would never do that to a real lady like yourself. Honest. I'm sorry.

Maureen: Sorry indeed! You just wait, Duke. I'll get you back in the next movie. Nasty things? You havn't heard nasty yet!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "