John Wayne Picture Game #89

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,495 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #88? 9

1. Elly (2) 22%
    2. chester7777 (2) 22%
    3. gt12pak (1) 11%
    4. Tbone (2) 22%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (1) 11%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 11%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3437.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

The winner of game #87 is... by double the votes from the runner up....

chester7777 :hyper:Huray for you!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Lee: "I know you didn't want us swimming in your koi pond but Duke wanted to reenact the octopus fight scene from Wake of the Red Witch. I'm the octopus, Duke is...Duke."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Lee: His Missus told him to do the laundry.. but then he went and lost the soap

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Lee: Well all I could find to wear was this suit of Dukes, it was a little musty smelling , but Duke was kind enough to bounce me off the rocks, it smells and looks much better now Doc.
    Duke: Wish I had thought to put some of those rocks in his pockets!!!!

Regards
    Ethan

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Would you 2 get out of there, we have guests coming!!
    Yeah we know, he said I needed reservations for dinner.....there was a little scuffle and here we are!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne