John Wayne Picture Game #90

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,664 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was best in game #89? 8

1. smokey (0) 0%
    2. Jay J. Foraker (1) 13%
    3. Tbone (2) 25%
    4. chester7777 (2) 25%
    5. gt12pak (0) 0%
    6. Elly (1) 13%
    7. cchoate (1) 13%
    8. BILL OF PA (1) 13%
    9. Ethan (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy....just click this link http://www.dukewayne.com/thread3453.html , take a look, close the pop up window, and vote. Thanks for everyone's support for this game. It's a hoot!

Looks like we have a three way tie this time!

The winners of game #88 are...

Elly :hyper: , chester7777 :hyper: and Tbone :hyper:Three cheers for you three!

Now, on to the next game. Post a funny quote to the picture below and be judged by your peers. Come on now, don't be shy. Jump in and have fun!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• this horse is stubon like a mule ..... look what he did to my hand .... and you want me to get back on him you must be dreaming

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Look guys, when I told you I was up for new things in this film, I didn't mean the horse could ride me!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• HORSE: Someone should tell him the fortune teller was in circus world!

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• Duke (speaking to the director): "I was just putting the halter on and the stinkin' horse bit me!"

Horse: "Mr. Ed gets all the talking parts and I get stuck lugging this big guy around in the hot sun. Life ain't fair I tell ya! Willl-burrr!"

Duke (speaking to director again): "Did you hear somethin'?!"

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke (thinking to self): That's the last time I'll ask the man upstairs for a high-five! That lightning bolt knocked me clean off my horse!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "