What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 132,851 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• well thank you lol it maybe a little random but i just was playing songs i felt like listening too ;)

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• well thank you lol it maybe a little random but i just was playing songs i felt like listening too ;)

The ones that struck me as being slightly out of kilter were Garth Brooks (C&W) and The Temptations (Motown). BTW, the Temptations are probably my favorite singing group.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• yeah they my not be that close in type but good music is good music lol and The Temptations rock they are one of my favorite bands

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• The Coors. An interesting irish group with traditional and modern irish music.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• been listening to country classics folder on my mp3 player which includes awesome songs like Elvira, Good ol' boys, and of course North to Alsaka

• Slash's new album, Airbourne's new album, and Scorpions last album before they retire. all are excellent rock music. Especially the Slash album. He out did himself on that CD.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• john wayne america why i love you
    western soundtracks
    tex ritter
    westlife
    acdc

listened to them all in the last few days

• A little Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Joey Bishop, Sammy Davis Jr., Andy Williams, Perry Como. I really love this Napster unit on my computer. Great music that I like and can change the style anytime. I may listen to some of the great western soundtracks later from greats like Elmer Bernstein, etc.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote