What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 133,007 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Michael Martin Murphy, singing Carolina in the Pines - I forgot how much I like him!

Mrs. C :angel1:

My dad has always liked him and after seeing him last year in Winterset for the Duke 100th he seems to have stepped up his listening of him. If that's possible!! hehehe!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Standing Outside The Fire by Garth Brooks.

Life is not tried, it is merely survived, if you're standing outside the fire.

Can't get much truer than that line there.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi

At this moment I'm listening to The Very Best of Nina Simone'

At work I listen either to English Classics like Land of Hope and Glory etc or the Sound Track of How The West was Won.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• The live version of The Dance by Garth Brooks

I just never get sick of this song, and the clip is just so good, our own JW is featured in it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• At work today I was listening to CBC on the radio and they featured a piece by the St Petersberg Symphony Orchestra. They sure sounded good Senta.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• That Girl Is A Cowboy by Garth Brooks.

I've had one of my friends tell me, this song is "my song". :D
    If you've heard this song, then you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that it really touched me for that friend to say it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Just thought I'd (bump) this one back up since I just got the new Whitesnake disc and from what I hear, it's not too bad. This one goes out to SXViper.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hey gt, I was going to get ahold of you. I picked it up on Tuesday as well. Fun to hear the old sound. Its classic Whitesnake, just the way I like it!!!!

Look for Def Leppard's new one next Tuesday as well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Seems a lot of the old rock bands are releasing new discs again :)

I'm listening to If Tomorrow Never Comes(Live) by Garth Brooks.

Garth at his best..

Just wanted to add, I picked up George Strait's new album last week, Troubadour, awesome as usual from George, the title track is probably my favourite.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I'm listening to "everything's gonna be alright" by Deana Carter,1998.
    particularly,The Train Song is great,because Lynyrd Skynyrd(Johnny Van Zant,Gary Rossington) makes a guest appearance.

H.sanada

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• I'm listening to Learning To Live Again by Garth Brooks

I always seem to be listening to Garth when I come into this thread :P

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hello All,
    I like to listen to "The Best of the Shadows". I was lucky enough to meet them in the 1960's at the "I's" club in Soho in London. Hank Marvin plays lead guitar with Bruce Welch playing rythm guitar. Thay lasted together until the late 1980's when Hank migrated to Western Australia. A good group who were/are very versatile.
    Redcap

RACMP - For the troops With the troops

• Just thought I'd break out some Tim Mcgraw with MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIME....DEF LEPPARD. Whitesnake last week and Def Leppard this week. The last time I remember buying back-to-back hair band cd's was back in the eighties. Talk about de-ja-vu. (sp)

Stay thirsty my friends.