What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 132,938 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

A CD called England My England which includes all the patriotic works and other English Works like The Bridge on the River Kwai, the Dam Busters and the Battle of Agincourt.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Dang, I had not heard that Jerry Reed passed away? I was wondering why a few TV stations were all of a sudden playing the Smokey and the Bandit movies. :-((

Today I heard a few greats which included:

"King of the Road" by: Roger Miller.
    "Every Which Way But Loose" by: Eddie Rabbitt.
    "Over and Over Again" by the: Dave Clark Five.
    "Hey Jude" by: the BeaUlls.
    "The Air That I Breathe" by: The Hollies.
    And one of my all-time most favorites: "Sky High" by: Jigsaw.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Velvet Revolver,Glen Campbell,Guns n Roses + Pearl Jam this morning as i'm alone in the house

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Ned that looks like multiple choice answers for which one of these isn't a rock band question.

Yes it does doesn't it.i didn't realise until you pointed that out ShortGrub.

• Velvet Revolver,Glen Campbell,Guns n Roses + Pearl Jam this morning as i'm alone in the house

As much as I liked some of the traditional country artists I have really been listening to hard rock lately. The new Metallica album is quit good, like there stuff in the 80's. Black Stone Cherry is quite good as well. And like luckynedpepper, I love GnR and I think Appetite for Destruction is one of the top 10 albums of all time.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Tonight,I heard CD of Marty Robbins "Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs" which Stumpy had recommended before .
    After all , "El Paso"heard well in old times(60's) is still wonderful.
    Especially, it is glad that the full-Length version El Paso is in this CD
    (20 bit digitally remasterd 2006)

regards,
    Taka

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• I bought that same version for my dad last year and I made a copy of it. Great CD with classic cowboy songs. Highly recommended.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I bought that same version for my dad last year and I made a copy of it. Great CD with classic cowboy songs. Highly recommended.

Hi SXViper
    Your father was very surely pleased.
    It was a good present, great CD, i think too.

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~

• I can just envision someone stopping their emergency CPR on a dying person and looking up their old Bee Gees cassette tapes. :wink_smile:

I did some heavy-duty dancing to that song. I personally liked disco music.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I liked Big Iron about as well as El Paso.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I can just envision someone stopping their emergency CPR on a dying person and looking up their old Bee Gees cassette tapes. :wink_smile:

I did some heavy-duty dancing to that song. I personally liked disco music.

Doctor: Nurse

Nurse: Yes Doctor?

Doctor: Quick put that Bee Gee's greatest hits cd on whilst i start CPR

Nurse: Which track Doctor?

Doctor: Stayin' Alive of course,don't they teach you anything at college these days?

:teeth_smile: