What are you listening to?

There are 381 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 133,771 times. The latest Post () was by wtrayah.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm listening to a series of music of the Celtic Sounds. By the way, is the "C" in Celtic pronounced as a "K" or "S". I heard it both ways, but don't really know. Maybe our Irish friends can resolve this.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Any jarheads or swab-jockeys who've ever been in Japan, especially in the 50s or 60s, will recognize this tune.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I rarely listen to pop music anymore, and I don't listen much to Norwegian music, but this group is good. They have only released one album and it has a lot of good songs. This song has been extremely popular here the last half year. Donkeyboy - Ambitions.

[extendedmedia]

[/extendedmedia]

• lately i've been spending a lot of time on youtube just finding some of my favorite song one of which is Chris Ledoux - Cadillac Ranch

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Garth Brooks, The Temptations, and some Trace Adkins thrown in

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]