Least Favorite Actor/Actress

There are 88 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,892 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• The acting profession always seem to be deleving into polictics, best left to politicians I feel

• I prefer not to acknowledge their political beliefs, maybe that's why my list may be a bit different. If they're a good actor, I couldn't care less about what sort of political persuasion they have. Although, when they come up for acceptance speeches and whinge about whatever, that's annoying.

My least favourites. Most musicians who have tried to pursue and acting career. While a few weren't too bad, most are horrible.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Boy I just watched Carlito's Way and both my wife and I liked that movie alot. Al Pacino is not a favorite of mine, I think he over acts at times. I never cared for Sean Penn much but he played a good role in that movie and Fast Times at Ridgemount High he was good, other then that he stinks, way over rated.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I have to admit that I liked sean penn in "Ridgemont High" as well as Bad Boys-but other than that, I can't watch him either. Charles Bronson for some reason, really liked sean penn. Im more disappointed rather than angry when a celebrity blabs about their views. Some of them I still like-such as: Martin Sheen. However, I never could watch thet TV series he was on where he was the Pres of the USA.

IMO, sarandon, Hanoi Jane and o'donnel, are three peas in the pod. However, one thing I see that o'donnel is compared to the acting abilities to the other two is that she really is a lousy actor.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Nicholas Cage, Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey, Richard Burton, Shirley Maclaine ,Steven Seagal ,(apart from Executive Decison:wink_smile:) Richard Harris, Rex Harrison, Keanu Reeves

and finally Kevin Costner.

• Nicholas Cage, Marlon Brando, Jim Carrey, Richard Burton, Shirley Maclaine ,Steven Seagal ,(apart from Executive Decison:wink_smile:) Richard Harris, Rex Harrison, Keanu Reeves

and finally Kevin Costner.

I would agree with most of those choices with the exception of Costner as there are a few movies with him that I like. Whilst Jim Carrey is rather annoying there are again one or two movies of his that I like, the rest on you list I do not like at all.

Incidentally your up early this morning Mike.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Well, Jay, what do you expect? After all, she's a hardcore Dummicrat and lesbian besides.

That is low, very low. Political believes are a choice. Being hetero or lesbian or gay is not a choice. Sorry to say but I find this rascist talk (and no I am not a lesbian but I do have gay friends) If you find that that actress is lousy okay but calling her dumb (as that is what you do) because of what she believes in...no. Other than that I also do not like her just as I don't like Brad Pitt and Hugh Grant.

• That is low, very low. Political believes are a choice. Being hetero or lesbian or gay is not a choice. Sorry to say but I find this rascist talk (and no I am not a lesbian but I do have gay friends) If you find that that actress is lousy okay but calling her dumb (as that is what you do) because of what she believes in...no. Other than that I also do not like her just as I don't like Brad Pitt and Hugh Grant.

You are entitled to you opinion as much as Jim, however I am disappointed at your insistence on bandying the word "racist" about, this was not only premature but also immature.

Regards
    Robbie

• I would agree with most of those choices with the exception of Costner as there are a few movies with him that I like. Whilst Jim Carrey is rather annoying there are again one or two movies of his that I like, the rest on you list I do not like at all.

Incidentally your up early this morning Mike.

Hi Robbie

Yes I could cope with Costner in JFK , The Bodyguard and even 3000 Miles from Graceland but his westerns bore me to tears.

I think Keanu Reeves is the worst. He has as much emotion as a piece of wood but I still own Point Break on DVD despite him

Mike

• Did anyone ever manage to sit through all those Matrix movies. I dont know if he has done anything since then. His most natural performance was Bill & Ted were he played himself:wink_smile:

Mike

• You are entitled to you opinion as much as Jim, however I am disappointed at your insistence on bandying the word "racist" about, this was not only premature but also immature.

Racist wasn't even the right appelation anyway. She should have called me homophobic, if anything. However, even that's not entirely accurate as "phobic" connotes hate and fear and I neither hate nor fear queers.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• That is low, very low. Political believes are a choice. Being hetero or lesbian or gay is not a choice. Sorry to say but I find this rascist talk (and no I am not a lesbian but I do have gay friends) If you find that that actress is lousy okay but calling her dumb (as that is what you do) because of what she believes in...no. Other than that I also do not like her just as I don't like Brad Pitt and Hugh Grant.

Since when did telling the truth become "racist", Sally? She is a lesbian or does that word definition not appear in your Websters?

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Racist wasn't even the right appelation anyway. She should have called me homophobic, if anything. However, even that's not entirely accurate as "phobic" connotes hate and fear and I neither hate nor fear queers.

This is a point I have been trying to make for some time, the word "racist" has been so misused that it has become meaningless.

If I believe someone is exhibiting racial bigotry on this forum I would be appalled and I would have no hesitation reporting the post, in this instance however there was no hint of any racial bigotry.

Regards
    Robbie