Members Painting

There are 42 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 11,349 times. The latest Post () was by Senta.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi folks your probably fed up with this but i have decided to do a mebers paintings once again but this i'm going to have to do a smaller group bit off too much with the last one was too many folk. But this time i'd like only folks who are really interested in this project (photos).So let me know if anyone is interested. I promise will get it done this time!!!

Thanks

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Ethan i'll keep you in mind it' going to be around 5-6 people in the painting ,possibly the first 5 or 6.
    that can get me photos to me or put there name down only serious contenders though.
    All depends on folk.
    Thanks
    Graham(Chance)

• Below is a Link to my Site that will show You a Painting that Chance did for Me a few years back, called "PALS ON THE TRAIL." The Painting is now Hanging On The Wall at The 26 Bar Ranch, Complete with The Hole In The Bottom Of My Right Boot !
    :teeth_smile:

The Picture on the Site Does Not Give It Justice as it is a Very Large Painting .
    :wink_smile:
    http://www.ranch26bar.com/PALSONTHETRAIL.html

Chilibill
    :cowboy:

• Hi Graham

Good to hear from you again, I thought you had left us. I'd like to be in the painting, could you use the photo I sent you last year?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Kevin still have yours and there ok to use Chester was wondering if it's posible get get a couple of you andd mrs c. Just head shots just front view looking back at yours there are a little out of focus hope i'm not being to much of a bother.
    Graham

• Hi Kevin still have yours and there ok to use Chester was wondering if it's posible get get a couple of you andd mrs c. Just head shots just front view looking back at yours there are a little out of focus hope i'm not being to much of a bother.
    Graham

I'll see if I can get a sharper photo to you.

• Hi Chance, I sent you a photo before. I am still interested. If you want another, let me know.

Good to see you back again. Hope you are doing well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I have that or I have numerous photos in my profile. The photo that I sent to you awhile back Chance was the one of me holding a gun.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne