John Wayne Picture Game #114

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,775 times. The latest Post () was by brick.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #113? 12

1. arthurarnell (1) 8%
    2. cchoate (2) 17%
    3. Saddle Tramp (1) 8%
    4. Tbone (3) 25%
    5. Robbie (0) 0%
    6. etphoto (1) 8%
    7. dukefan1 (2) 17%
    8. Chester7777 (2) 17%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=3782 and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

We have a three way tie, folks!

The winners of game #112 are...

cchoate, etphoto and Tbone Awsome job, you three!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Say, Duke... you mind switching dates? Mine looks like someone shaved a dog's butt and made him walk backwards.

• Duke: "Ladies and gentlemen, usually at this time I embark on some lark of witticism to entertain and amuse you. Unfortunately, at this time I can't think of a d*%& thing to say."

Other Guy: "That's okay Duke. Everyone's entitled to a dry hole every now and then."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• My god something smells here!! At first I thought is was because I happen to push on her stomach, like this. But now I think its that cheap cigar you are toting.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• My friends a gentleman he will floss and brush b4 he kisses you

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hey you 2 it's the ole pull my finger trick. Her dress is also flame retardant. She's a fun date.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!