Members new painting step by step

There are 26 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,107 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang heres the first step pencil outline photos not much cop better in real life hope you like will start painting next weekned.
    Chance:hyper:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• That's impressive Graham! You do good work. Even your subjects look good. Duke would be proud.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Chance,
    I know that I have said this Many Times Before, but You are a Great Artist and Painter !
    :artist:
    I want a Copy of this Painting when You Get Though with it to put up at the John Wayne Museum !!
    :wink_smile:
    These Will Sell Like Hot Cakes with all of the People we have Coming From Over Seas to go to the
    Grand Canyon !!!
    Bill
    :cowboy:

• Will do Bill , if you look sat the rough you will see a book at the foot of kevin and on the table a jar, hope this is ok.
    Chance

• I'm not even in the painting and I am enjoying how you are showing your progress in steps, Graham. I am in awe at how well you capture people in watercolor. You are the man!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I'm impressed too, Graham. You capture the essence of our members so well. I wish I had had photo capability to be involved with your project, but no matter. I've loved watching your progress.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks folks for the kind words ,glad you like the green Mrs C yes I'm coloured blind red,green,and blue my wife Veronica keeps me right with all the colours. I would have loved to get everyone in the painting.
    Thanks Gang
    Chance

• Looking great, Graham! I got one question. As you stated earlier, the man laying on the table is you. So, are you laying there because you're tired from all the painting, or did you try ChiliBill's Duke's Chili and it was so hot, you passed out? :wink_smile:

Thanks again for sharing the progress with us. It's a pleasure to the eyes.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "