Painting done!!??

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 14,672 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Gang the paintings done unless anyone can think of anything else they want or would like to see in the painting.
    Thanks
    Chance:hyper:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

Edited once, last by chester7777: place new link for picture (old one was gone) ().

• Amazing work!

Way to go Chance!:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• It's wonderful!

One of the things we enjoy (besides just looking at the whole wonderful thing) is discovering all the little details - it makes it fun to see all the many wonderful connections to this message board (besides the obvious connection of the people featured). It's like a treasure hunt!

GREAT job, CHANCE!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Awesome job, Graham. My favorite little touch you added is the "Feo, Fuerte y Formal" on the barrel. That was one of Duke's favorite sayings. I could just stare at your work for hours. Jay said it best....WOW!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thanks Gang for the Kind words i will try to get a better photo and send you a copy of it by email and then you can do what you like with them with my compliments.
    Thanks
    Chance

• I've Lengthen the Barrel wbbison looks a bit better.Hi Gang I'm in a bit of a dilemma I'm not sure whether to put a few more little bits in the painting maybe in the foreground e.g. wanted posters,scattered cards also behind ethanedwards(Keith) to the right of the painting something behind him or am i fiddling and just leave a be I'd like you input please.
    Chance

• well gang have only the weekend to add to the painting as i'm getting a friend to photograph it Monday coming.
    Thanks
    Chance

Hi Gang i've decide to just go ahead and do something i'm not doing to much don't want to over power the the painting decided to leave theback ground blank i'm putting a couple of things behiind keith and some in the foreground.
    Thanks
    Chance

Edited once, last by CHANCE ().

• Says on the Tag RKO Studios then address and prop dept,and the number and when you get the better quality copy have a look at Mr C's buckle has initials on.The dolls from the searchers.
    Chance