Ringo Kid update of sorts.

There are 323 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 62,840 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks Smokey, Jay, and glad to see San Antonio don't get as many as I thought.

Kevin, sorry for that one that his in Georgia last night. I hope nobody was seriously hurt?

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Kevin, sorry to hear that people died because of that tornado. Ironically, just last night on two local news stations, they showed video that showed the tornado hitting in Atlanta and also showed a horse breakaway from his carriage and run away.

Ironically, today, we had probably the last "big" cold front blow through w/ thunderstorms. A tornado reportedly landed somewhere in the city limits of Corpus Christi. Im at a library about 10 or so miles down the road and out of the city proper.

• While I had the chance, I wanted to let anyone interested in knowing that im going to be even more scarce in the next few weeks.

For one, im in the midst of relocating from CC,TX to Houston, TX and don't know when I will have access at home.

Next, I finally got approved to have a major surgery I need-which took three years in the makings. I THINK im going into the Hospital in San Antonio on July 30th? I'll try to let someone know for sure when I get more details.

Anyway, If I get into the hospital in S.A> that I think im going in, I am told I will have internet access in my room-looking forward to that if that's the case?

Take care and best regards-Carl.

• Carl, my friend,
    May I be the first that wants to know.

First of all every success with your move, which is traumatic in itself.
    Secondly, and more importantly,
    take care of yourself, and look after yourself.
    I do hope the Op goes well.

Your English buddy,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hope the hospital takes good care of you. Give my regards to the Alamo when you see it.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I also wish you all the best with your move and especially with your surgery, You get settled in, get taken care of, and we'll keep the coffee hot for your return.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CARL! I only hope the move goes well ,but more important i hope your surgery goes well,and you will be up and running in no time.
    take care BILL.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Ringo Kid, just like to add my best wishes for the move and more importantly for your surgery. hope to hear from you soon. keep your chin up mate. luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• God bless and keep you Carl as you move and prepare for the surgery.

Regards,

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Hey buddy, hurry up and get well. And if you need me, you got my number. I know I wasn't able to chat last weekend, but hopefully I'll have some free time this weekend.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Carl, You get better. We need you here and I know that you are going to get through this. Call me if you need to get a hold of me.

Cheers :cool: Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote