500+ Post Club

There are 950 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 244,863 times. The latest Post () was by ringo kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• to all of you who have passed the big milestones while i have been missing in action congrats

hope to catch up with you all soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• smokey,

WELCOME BACK!! We missed you, it's great to have you back. We hope you are having a nice holiday. We've had some missing time from here as well - a new ISP and all the problems that can go along with it (my wife has spent hours on the phone with tech support people in the past week).

And SXViper, keep plugging along. We all started out at zero posts!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey Chester,

I came to send my Congrats, but you didn't post. Anyway, great job getting to 700, and all you've done for the board to make this a fun one. I am pleasured to have you here and call you frined. Keep up the good work, and maybe I'll catch you again someday. :rolleyes:

Have a great day, and see you at 700 very soon.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• This is #

And I am so happy for all the great friends I've made on this board. I know that this is a little corney, but you people here on the board really make this a joy to come to everyday. Kevin is so kind to put this together for all of us Duke fans to discuss, trade, question and answer, and share a Great American Hero,,

Thanks to all of you, and I look forward to many more posts. I told you, Chester that I'm not far behind. See All of you at the 500 club.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• ok ok mr smarty pants so now you are at 700 ( i really think that i will have to put something in your drinking water to slow you pair down, that's hondo and the chester lot :lol: )

before you know it you will be at 800. keep them coming friend have fun reading what you have to say.

cheers smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hondo,

CONGRATULATIONS on post #700!

Corny is as corny does . . . where have I heard that before?

Actually, we LOVE it . . . it looks terrific (I guess we're just corny too :rolleyes: ).

You know what? You looked in the right place, trying to find my 700th post, but at 2 AM or so, I was a little bleary eyed and not thinking totally straight, so posted in the other thread . . . :headbonk: .

Hondo, you are a real presence on this board, earnestly trying to provide the most thorough and correct answers available, and you do a GREAT JOB! It's great having you around, and getting to be friends with you (and of course all the rest of the gang, too!).

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey,

Did you like the decor? I was just thinking of a way to get you to notice. :lol:

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• When I went to IMBD to vote on the movies from John Wayne, the pop up sends a few days a free Smiley Central to get the smileys. I got it and well I put them in. I have to use the IMG button to get the image up, but it's great. Anyway, I see things and just put them in.

My Darling Clementine cost with shipping $14.64 from you know where, DeepDiscountDVD.com

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Chester,

You got it. I hope you will check it out. You won't be disappointed. I haven't been. See you at the movies, gang! ;)

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• This is for you itdo. Congratualtions for making the big 500. I am so happy to have you here at our little faternity. This is a great thrill and I am so happy to call you friend. Keep up the great posts, and we'll see you at 600 soon.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• TO<span style='font-family:Times'><span style=\'color:red\'>[b]SUPA DUPA
    KEEP THEM COMING ENJOY YOUR WEALTH OF IMFORMATION.
    CHANCE :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Congrats, Itdo, on getting your 500th post. I enjoy reading what you have to share with this group. You make me ponder on subjects about John Wayne where I never gave a thought about before. Keep up the great posts and replace that keyboard...it's gotta be gettting worn out. hee hee Dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "