500+ Post Club

There are 950 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 244,853 times. The latest Post () was by ringo kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by SXViper@Feb 8 2004, 05:32 PM
    I keep plugging away, I tend to only post when I think I have something worthwhile to say, so it may take awhile to get to 100.

You seem to be doing a good job of having worthwhile things to say, SXViper!

And sometimes you might feel a need to respond to something, in which your response is not necessarily JW related, but part of the conversational nature of the board here. That's OK, too.

You are nearly there - only 9 posts more to go to hit that first hundred.

I look forward to that, and all the worthwhile posts that lead to it.

It's been a pleasure to have you around here! B)

Chester :newyear:

• <span style='font-family:Times'>POSTS

job Roland! Glad to see you in this milestone.

Keep up the posts and see you soon.

Just know that we are not going to skip you, pilgrim!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• POSTS!

I've finally made it past a milestone before Chester & the Mrs. Thanks everyone for your friendship, and look forward to getting to a thousand.

Kevin you've hit a homerun with this site. Keep up the great work.

Of course I want to thank for his great legacy and coming into our homes on television. See you all soon.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• As some has said before WAYNEDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep the posts coming i enjoy every one .
    Well The chesters thats great Thanks for being here the board wouldn't be the same with out you Both!!!.
    Chance :stunned:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• chester and the mrs

:gora::gora:

you a nearly to the magic 1000 :chickawow: keep them coming have had a good laugh with you :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe someday i'll even make it there :D:P

:wub: cheers smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hondo and Chester

You are a great double act well done to the pair of you I will be very interested to see who makes it to 1000 1st, keep those posts coming.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• For 900 Posts!

Glad to see you finally made it. :lol: Here we are going to the homestreach, soon to get there to the big thousand. See you soon and keep up the good posts.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Well here I am making my 700th post and liking the messageboard and the people on it more by the day. Its great to see two new members on board since my last 100 posts namely 'Bandit' and 'Stumpy' and its also good to see 'Chisum' post more frequently. I am also very pleased to see that more and more people are reaching significant targets such as '100+' it really does add depth to this board. I hope that my on posting my next 100 posts that there will be another couple of regular members. My next 100 posts however may be a little longer in coming because I have decided to ease off on my visits to this board commencing at the end of this week, I will still be lurking around just not as frequently. I have I suppose like many others become a little to addicted to this board and having been here for nearly a year there does come a time to slow down and this is it. I hope I can live up to what I'm saying :lol: and I look forward to all of your messages in the future.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• <span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>700 POSTS & GOING STRONG!!!!

You don't have to slow down. We really enjoy your posts, and comments. I know it's been nearly a year, and I loved what you had to say. I might not agree with you, I respect your opinion. Take care, and see you at 800.

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• Robbie,

700 posts [/b]- it goes pretty fast, doesn't it?

I can certainly understand what you mean when you talk about being "addicted" to this board . . . :stunned: . . . but I could think of worse things to be addicted to . . . B) .

You sure are a live wire, Robbie, and you keep things lively around here. We'll understand if we don't see you as much . . . but we'll understand if we do, too :D .

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• congrats robbie

you have reached a mile stone don't slow down keep them coming have enjoyed your posts and occasional chats

keep the spirit alive

cheers smokey

• well boys ( and mrs c) i have come to join the club it may have taken me 13 1/2 months to do so but as they say slow and steady wins the race so i must be making some world record here :lol: have been buried in the dust of those who have proceeded me.
    i have enjoyed all of your company in this time can't say it hasn't been lively now can i. see you all soon when i reach the 1000 posts ( in my dreams ) ;)

cheers smokey :cowboy:

• Keep up with with the cool posts and we'll see you at 1000 .

Cheers, Hondo B)

- John Wayne quote

• smokey,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

(Hey, Hondo is without a doubt the King when it comes to decorating posts with incredible smilies - what can I say . . . .)

Originally posted by smokey
    . . . when i reach the 1000 posts (in my dreams)

You probably once thought that way about 500 posts, and look at you now! :D

smokey, it's been great having you around here, and we have really appreciated the opportunity to get to know you, chat occasionally, and get another perspective on things.

(raising glass) . . . Here's to the next 500! (Although we expect you to sign in at each 100 mark on the way. :lol: )

:gora::gora::gora::gora::gora:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• thanks guuys you give a girl that warm fuzzy feeling all over never knew you :wub: me so much. will post every 100 just for you chester.
    cheers smokey