500+ Post Club

There are 950 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 244,861 times. The latest Post () was by ringo kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Smokey ; I am not quite as fancy as the rest of these guys, But it has been a lot of fun talking to "YOU" on this site, please keep it up! Did you have your "BOWL OF RED" chili on your Birthday? How is the little Bloke? :wub: Chilibill

• smokey,

Hey, lass, you're so busy addin' to that Western Story 2 that you blew right by your

700th post!!

Because of the loss of some posts, it took us a little while to realize that your last post showing in this thread is really from March :uhuh: .

So anyway, just wanted to let you know how very much we enjoy having you around this here corral - you are one of the "originals," having been here since almost the beginning.

:gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• thanks chester and mrs c as well as chill for letting me know that i am past the 700 mark. the story writting has been fun matching wits with arthur along the way hopefully we have bought some cheer into otherwise mundain days :D .

arthur happy b/day and 700 posts keep them coming lad they are packed with so much info

chill yep had a bowl a red hot chilli on my birthday( pitty we don't have a happy face with steam coming out of its ears) cooled it down a bit for the little bloke with the oats like you suggested, oh and by the way that famous cook book of your is getting a real bashing down under from the little bloke and now mum wants some of the taco ones ( so from far and wide we use your book)

cheers every one see ya round like a snag on a barbie

smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Smokey

Somewher along the line I missed counting your posts a belated congratulations for your 700.

I've taken a slight breather today but will soon get back to the story. It's amazing we rarely get the chance to talk but follow each other every day.

I would also like to say its brilliant following the twists and turns, it'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

Mr and Mrs Chester

I can't think of any words that can equal Yee Haw in English. Its a pity I wish there was.

My Fondest Regards
    to You All

Arthur.

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• You're movin' the posts girl, and I can see you makin' a move toward 1000 soon!</span></span>

<span style=\'color:green\'>Thanks for the great posts and the great support. What a GAL!!

:gora::gora::gora::gora:

See you soon at 800.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations both Author and Smokey

I didnt even realise that you both were anywhere near 700 posts, I'm getting a little worried :D your catching me.

Good to have you both on board, Smokey I am going to have to get around to watching Angel and the Badman as you have boasted about it on this board for as long as I can remember.

cyas later.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• <span style=\'color:blue\'>Thank you for the great and informative posts. You've been great and I'm so glad to know you. See you soon at 800 and I know you'll be there at 1000 soon enough.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well looks like I made it, to 903 posts anyway. :D I like this board it is a lot of fun and it is starting to get a little energy back in it again which has been absent for a while.

Your next Arthur and Roland

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• well well congrats to you

robbie only 97 more to go and you will have to post in the 1000 club one of the few ^^ great having you around

keep them coming see you round one day

cheers smokey

• Your at 800 Post & going Strong!

Thanks for all the great input and support on this board. We are fortunate to have you here. I'm getting a little worried. Your getting closer to me, and I can't imagine you slowing down anytime soon. -_- But that's alright. ;) Keep up the great posts and see you soon at 900!

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• gday king arthur

so your past the 800 post, have to say a big congrats to you.

haven't popped in for a few days and see what happens you run away with the prize :D see you soon in the 1000 club

goodonyamate

cheers smokey

• Arthur,

Just dropped in for a very few minutes this morning, and saw the latest, and couldn't pass the opportunity to offer

CO :jump: NG :jump: RA :jump: TU :jump: LA :jump: TI :jump: ON :jump: S :jump:

on getting to 800 posts!

It has been a real pleasure getting to know you.

Next Saturday marks your first anniversary on the board, Arthur - it's been a wonderful year, and we hope to keep swapping tales and info for many more to come.

With fondest regards,

• itdo,

When we clicked here to post congratulations to you for your 800th post, we were amused to see that the last post here was from us, congratulating Arthur for the same milestone!

So why not just repeat the same message, suggested the Mrs?

Why not, said I.

So here's to you, itdo, an integral part of our message board -

CO :jump: NG :jump: RA :jump: TU :jump: LA :jump: TI :jump: ON :jump: S :jump:

on getting to 800 posts!

Looking forward to all you have to share in the future!

• Hey Roland

MY HEARTIES CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 800 IT REALLY IS A PLEASURE TALKING TO YOU ON MANY SUBJECTS DURING WHICH MUCH USEFUL INFORMATION IS FORTHCOMING.

ON TO THE 1000

rEGARDS

ARTHUR

Walk Tall - Talk Low