500+ Post Club

There are 950 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 244,721 times. The latest Post () was by ringo kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• 900 Posts!

You can say that you are the leading solo lady. Congratulations on this feat you grand lass! We are proud of you and glad to have you across the other pond. Thanks for all the support and laughs. We really love you. You tell your bloke to keep on watching Duke at his best, and he'll go far. You take care and get to that 1000 post. We need you there!

Cheers Lovely Lady,
    Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• aha shucks you lot are making me blush over the other pond like a school girl with all your congrats to me, but i love you all hope to see you all soon in the magic mile club

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• 7-0-0 Posts!!!!

Keep the posts coming and well see you at the big 800 soon enough. Thanks for all your posts and insights about John Wayne.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Bill

Just like to congratulate you on reaching 700 posts, I read your posts without hesitation and they sure help in the things that I write particularly with Duke's death in the last few days.

Look forward to the next 700.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• to the man 700 posts. keep them coming have enjoyed reading about many of your adventures.

see you at 800 real soon

cheers smokey

• Congratulations Stumpy for 800 Posts!

Glad to have you here. Keep up the great posts, and see you at 900 soon enough.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Stumpy

Congratulation on your 800th post. I know you don't worry about these sort of things. but it gives us a chance to say how much your posts are appreciated and give great insight.

Keep on to the 1000.

Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi stumpy

you have reached 800 now you are the man of the moment so lap it up we dont get to tell you this very often but keep them comming mate soon you will be with me in the 900 zone see you there

cheers smokey