So, . . What did you get for Christmas?

There are 35 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 9,031 times. The latest Post () was by Elly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• chester

really cool glad you had a really good suprise for christmas

looking good in the dressing gown :wink_smile::embaressed_smile::omg2::omg2::tounge_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I recieved a:
    shovel(collapsible) for my backpack for snowmobiling
    Modern Warefare2 for PS3 video game
    Flip Ultra High Def video camcorder
    Wii snowmobile racing video game

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• viper

the lad got modern warfare 4 for his ps3 from his uncle for christmas, i spoke to my brother about before i said yes but when i saw it i was not so sure it was a good idea but the boy likes it a whole lot all the blood splatter and such, so what can i say but just remember its just a game

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I got a wonderful big cupboard to keep my two western saddles and some tack! - I real needed that, because I have many cats in and around my barn (I love cats), and that sometimes was dangerous for my good saddles; now they are safe!

For my favourite cat "Rubberfoot" I bought an big pillow for Christmas...and the horses got their carrots and apples.

"Never apologize. It´s a sign of weakness."

• viper

the lad got modern warfare 4 for his ps3 from his uncle for christmas, i spoke to my brother about before i said yes but when i saw it i was not so sure it was a good idea but the boy likes it a whole lot all the blood splatter and such, so what can i say but just remember its just a game

cheers smokey

Yeah, it is a bit much for young kids. I have enjoyed the previous Call of Duty games, so I kind if knew what I was getting myself into. Very realistic......

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Well what I got was a couple of weeks off from work. Because two days before Christmas I fell a tore my ham-string.:cry2:
    Also from my sister I got the left handed hanging gun and holster of the Duke from the bradford exchange.Her hearts in the right place.(xmastree)(newyr)

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I received 13 " of snow, was snowed in with the wife. We cooked our Turkey and all the trimmings snuggled on the couch and watched a few John waynes, Sherlock Holmes, Football, the phone didn't ring oh what a gift. I'll be careful the next time I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, 9 people died in Oklahoma, 100's were stranded many people opened their homes to strangers. One man was found 2 days ago still in his car dead buried under 6 feet of snow>

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• CD's
    DVD's
    Clothes
    Jewlery
    Cash
    & Perfume {Lancome Minatures Hypnose Magnifique Miracle Poeme & Tresor Bill Blass Nude Elizabeth Arden Red Door Otto Kern Noa Noa Oscar De La Renta Poeme Body Lotion Tresor Big Bottle and some others}

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• I received 13 " of snow, was snowed in with the wife. We cooked our Turkey and all the trimmings snuggled on the couch and watched a few John waynes, Sherlock Holmes, Football, the phone didn't ring oh what a gift. I'll be careful the next time I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, 9 people died in Oklahoma, 100's were stranded many people opened their homes to strangers. One man was found 2 days ago still in his car dead buried under 6 feet of snow>

brick, we're glad you made out OK in the blizzard! Sounds like a good day for you and your wife!!

Chester :newyear:

• Well it arrived for me today wit the Postman!

Copies of these JW films & TV shows on DVD

Annie Laurie
    Lonestar ranger
    Ham Hamilton shorts on 4 DVD
    Friendship train
    Screen director 1951
    Katherine Hepburn all abot me 1991
    Budd Beotticher "a man can do that" 2005

And a DVD with several clips from French tv all Jw related and a couple of interviews he did for French TV

So HAPPY 2010 everyone!

I am a bit snowed in so will be very happy tonight at home with a bottle of red watching the above!!

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind