Concern For Missing Members

There are 399 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 124,619 times. The latest Post () was by MichaelHarrison.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks for the concern Carl. I'm alive and doing well. You have my number and we do need to talk. I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. Like Hondo said, life does get in the way. My job has changed quite a bit and I haven't been able to keep in touch like I want to. My job is wide open right now and I have 3 boys playing on 3 different baseball teams right now not to mention that school is still kicking me in the exhaust right now. I'll try to do better at keeping in touch. Until then I still remain GT!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Thanks for the concern Carl. I'm alive and doing well. You have my number and we do need to talk. I haven't heard from you in a few weeks. Like Hondo said, life does get in the way. My job has changed quite a bit and I haven't been able to keep in touch like I want to. My job is wide open right now and I have 3 boys playing on 3 different baseball teams right now not to mention that school is still kicking me in the exhaust right now. I'll try to do better at keeping in touch. Until then I still remain GT!

Heh heh, quite a busy Daddio :box::pizza::frusty::shibby::wink_smile: - and such ;-)) Looking forward to a call-just let me know when it's easier for ya-I have no schedule right now-so anytime is good for em.

Me-about all I do these days-is to exercise and to do research. Soon as I can figure out how to load a store bought game into this computer-ill be stuck whipping them Yankees at Gettysburg and Cold Mountain and the Wilderness Campaigns ;-)) Last time i played this game-was about 8 years ago-and I made then Yankees all surrender-or die-at Gettysburg ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey, it's summer time. Between kids, graduations, birthdays, confirmations.....it's amazing that I have time to think. Good to know you are still checking in from time to time gt.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Ringo, I'm just looking for my Braves to beat them Yankees in a baseball game.......whoops wrong thread.

Hi GT, Well, I defeated them Yankees at Gettysburg and South Mountain all by my lonesome-well, I had a little bit of help from Genrl Lee ;-))

• Just wondering if anyone has heard from him lately? and also GT-12pack for that matter?

A concerned friend wishes to inquire ;-))

• Hi, Carl (concerned friend) -
    I am here finally. The computer has been down for almost a week, but I'm back and uploaded (for now!). Thank you for thinking about me!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Whew, Hi Jay, glad things are working now ;-)0 I think I just remembered that I was supposed to call you as well, but forgot :rolleyes: I don't know if its due to my meds or whats going on? ;-))

Anyway, im glad things are working there. I would have been on earlier today but we had thunderstorms breezing through from mid morning through about 6 PM.

Take care Jay, and glad to see yous able to get here again.

Yours in Houston (but hopefully not in Houston more than another six months)--Carl.

• Where are our good friends and members,
    Senta, Emmanuel and Bek,
    not heard from them for awhile.
    Baby Sis as well, where are you?

I have sent them all a PM to ask them if they are OK!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Edited 4 times, last by ethanedwards ().

• i may not be here as much as i started a new job this is my second week at it, am training to be 2IC of the department, its a great job am working with someone who is good at thrie job and trains well.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Guess who....lol. Remember me? Sorry I am not here much. If you only knew what goes on in my life behind the scenes...And if I told you, well, let me just say, you'd think Cindyrella had really been in the nut house...Right, Sue and Ringo????:wink_smile:

Just know, you are always in my mind and heart. One day I will hopefully be able to tell you all who I really am...I do love a good intrigue...

Stay safe, stay warm, and most of all, stay happy....

Love,

Cindy