Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,761 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Guess what??
    IT'S ARTHURS BIRTHDAY.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARTHUR

So you timed you holiday to perfection?
    What a great way to spend your 62nd Birthday?
    Have a good time, have a good drink,
    come back, one year older, but a lot more relaxed!

All the best,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• The time difference strikes again! You folks from the "far East" whose day has already started before ours has ended, know these things hours before we do :o .

So . . . even thought Arthur's birthday doesn't show up for us yet today, we checked on his profile, and indeed, August 31st is his birthday, so even though we've got an hour and fifteen minutes to go, we will wish him a heartfelt

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

:gossip:

Have a wonderful day, Arthur, and enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• </span></span></span> I hope it is your best yet and also hope you had the time to share it by watching any John Wayne movie. :-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• for arthur

happy birthday (sorry i missed it) you are 62yrs young and still going strong, if you turn your numbers around you are 26yrs young ;) . hope you had a great day and enjoyed it to the max. oh and by the way i would like to say happy fathers day for sunday while im at it (this is the aussie fathers day)

see you soon hope your holiday has given you a tan

till later hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi to all

Many thanks for your kind wishes, I had a good day. When we got up there was a birthday card from the hotel and when we came back to our hotel room later that night there was a birthday cake waiting for us courtesy of the hotel management. Coupled with a bottle of champagne which we had won a coupkle of nights earlier for coming second in a quiz, it was a good night.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hello All
    I bring salutation to EthanEdwards of Torquay England. Happy Birthday Keith-all the best to you.I have heard it said that there will always be an England and England shall be free if England means as much to you as England means to me.

Stepping past thoughts of Culloden and Glen Coe ( speaking of the Campbells Vancouver had one for Mayor of late at the same time as BC had one for Premier, neither one has done irreprerable damage), and acknowledging that in 9 generations of researched family geneology,one of very few exceptions to a five clan marriage system not only did not have the approved surname but was undeniably English ( said paternal grandmother's mother, one Honor Churchill a ((non first)) cousin of the great Winston a man whom not all loved but many respected), I must confess to having a warm and fuzzy spot in my heart for the southern neighbors of my scottish ancestors, who themselves came from Ireland with all the other Celts.

IMO folks have been moving around this planet forever, pushed by a desire for freedom, to avoid oppression, to increase the chance of survival, to find opportunity, and many other reasons. Sometimes I feel that the concept of nationality may someday be replaced with something global. In as much as there is so much potential for improvement in our species it may not be for many generations to come. As things stand nations exist and to all my fellow
    members from the United Kingdom and her former colonies ( and all the rest ) I say heres to you.
    To Sir Keith this word, we will not be together when it happens but if you will take my word on it, rest assured that I go now from posting this to seek Libation and to ask my good wife to join me in a salute to your day of birth celebration. I will say then; Heres to us, those like us, d__n few and some dead.
    Perhaps in Monument Valley in 2006 or on the soil of my fathers people someday we may have the chance to do so in the flesh. Until then I hope you live your dreams, continue to share your life in good company and be ever at peace.
    Good Hunting Kilo

Greetings from North of the 49th

• KEITH

I hope you've had a great day with your family
    and friends, and just a wee drop of whiskey.

I will raise a glass to you my friend.

Here's wishing you many many more.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Keith - I hope you had a great birthday. Sorry I wasn't here yesterday to give you wishes, but, as you have seen, I'm always behind a little bit. I raise a glass of good cheer to you, my friend.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"