Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,678 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBBIE

Sorry a little late but I was out of town, and realized that it was your birthday yesterday, so I wanted to wish you a happy one. Hope to see you soon my friend.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Yes. Happy Birthday to you Robbie. Maybe you'll be back to read this someday. I see you've been missing for a while along with some other big posters. Hope you are alright!

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• Happy Belated Birthday Robbie. I have been away from the computer and home for about a week. Hope you had a good one!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHESTER - I send you these wishes the day before your birthday so, for once, I'll be ahead of the game instead of behind. Yours and the Mrs' posts are always great to read. And thank you for the camaraderie that you have extended me on the board.
    Cheers - Jay :D:D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• CHESTER!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!!
    Chance :artist:

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Thank you, Senta, Keith, Hondo, Jay, IHW, CHANCE, and Chilibill, for the birthday greetings! It was a very nice way to log into the message board this morning, and head off to work with them all bouncing around in my brain :rolleyes: .

At first I was a little confused because some of the greetings originated yesterday (at least by the reckoning on my computer, which of course is set up for my time zone) and then I saw that Senta was the one who got the ball rolling, and I see that she is 11 hours ahead of me, so she would see the birthday before most of us - thanks, Senta :D !

And Chilibill, if I can figure out how to have more birthdays in a year, I'll catch up with you for sure! Otherwise, no amount of hard work on my part will get me there :headbonk: .

Well, it's off to work for me. I will have a nice dinner with the family this evening, and then we will head out to see Narnia - The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. The kids have been looking forward to it since seeing the first previews last summer.

:lol: Have a great day, all, and thanks again! :lol:

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Jim

:jump: For this one I will have to goo into overdrive and

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ALL MY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND THE MISSUS. IT'S BEEN A REALPLEASURE KNOWING YOU BOTH.

All My Very best Regards

Arthur :D

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi chester

many happy belated returns for your day (looks like i could be the last) hope you got all that you wished for and then some and i hope broc wasnt on the menu on this day :lol: still a spring chook you are

see ya later old man ;):D

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Carl, Big Sis, Arthur, and smokey,

Many thanks for your birthday wishes! I had a good day, and a nice evening with the family (carrots and zucchini were the veggies on the plate - NO broccoli :o !). We enjoyed the movie (for which the Mrs. had the foresight to purchase tickets earlier in the day, as the show was sold out - not an empty seat in the place).

smokey, is a spring chook something like a spring chicken :rolleyes: ? Thanks for the compliment (as I'm sure you meant it that way :D ).

Chester :newyear:

• hi chester

chook = chicken , we call them chooks

compliment it is to be old you have to feel old and i know we all feel like that some days but what the body wont deliver the mind surely does

glad you all liked the movie saw previews of that when we went to see the latest harry potter movie coming out soon they said so no telling now might just get the little bloke to the movies in the hols to see it

by the way "old man" is a compliment to just a friendly way we have

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"