Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,646 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Quite welcome und Froh Weinachten, Feliz Navidad and Merry Christmas to you.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• We missed you Robbie. We are glad to have you back. Hope you are doing fine, and we'll get to hear from you more. You were missed around here.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I remember john chisum mentioning in another thread that his birthday is December 27th, so I think I'll take this opportunity to wish him a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

a little early, as I will be back to work tomorrow, and don't know if I'll have a chance then.

So john chisum, have a great day tomorrow, December 27 (which it already is in the UK, because of the difference in time zones).

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks Chester

I will be having a big cigar later! :D

Despite recents events its nice that civility reigns ;)

I bear no grudge with the american members and hope they can register and enjoy my board as much as this one!

I was annoyed my material was taken and my trust betrayed, but despite that I wish to carry on enjoying this great JW board

Thank-you sincerely for your good wishes

John

Windage & Elevation Miss. Langdon Windage & Elevation

• Happy Birthday Happy New Year Happy Inebriation etc etc etc . Murray :fear2::agent::stunned:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Happy 43rd Birthday, John Chisum.

Hope you have a grand day. These are the days that make life that much special.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• John C here is my belated birthday greeting. I have been under the weather so I missed your B-Day. Hope you hada nice one.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne