Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,235 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you Kevin, Jay, Arthur.

Kevin, this site always makes my day. I appreciate the work you put into it, and for having a paitent "ear" when it comes to fixing problems.

Jay, much obliged sir, and it is a pleasure to be able to have you as a friend--though we have not shaken hands yet.

Arthur, you guys here have mady my day start of on a great note. I do thank you guys for it and will have a few glasses of Rootbeer for you all. :-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy B-Day Carl. 40 years old and counting!!!

Sorry I missed it, I was turkey hunting this past week.....

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Thank you Todd and as long as you missed it because of Turkey hunting ;-)) BTW, did you bag any?

Happy Birthday (belated) to Moonshine Sally. Sorry I missed it.

• Happy Birthday Hondo--I tried to post this earlier but it would not let me.

Anyway, I wish you a great oen with many more in the future.

• Hondo!! Hope you had a great B-Day and many more!!!

Carl, no turkey this year, Darn things were all over the place but each morning I moved to a new spot they would go to where I was at the day before and so on and so on....:cry2:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hondo!! Hope you had a great B-Day and many more!!!

Carl, no turkey this year, Darn things were all over the place but each morning I moved to a new spot they would go to where I was at the day before and so on and so on....:cry2:

Hi Todd, sorry about that. Hope you have better luck next outing. HEY, just thought of something (first time too) next time your turkey hunting and the turkeys are well, playing turkey, try what Gary Cooper did when he was playing Sgt Alvin C. York in Sgt York. Maybe that actually works? ;-D heh heh.

• Thanks to everyone for my birthday wishes. It's not so bad to be 46, I guess its better than 64! I received a special gift for this birthday. The John Wayne Collection of 15 of his movies from the 30's. This is actually a great gift and though I have a few of the movies already, I picked up a few more, a tin for the movies, and a booklet on the Duke and a little story of each of the 15 movies. I haven't watched it yet, but I plan to soon. This is a five disc set, and very well done.

Thanks Suzette for this great gift. And again thank you for remembering.

Cheers Mike :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Just saw that Jay wished me a happy birthday....Thank you...And a happy belated birthday to you Hondo. You know until I joined this site I never knew JW was a May boy....Wish he were here so I could give him a birthday spanking....Yeeeehawww

• Hey Cindyrella,

Happy Belate Birthday, and yes great people are born in the month of May. Look at you and me, and of course John Wayne! . . . . and then there's James Stewart, Katherine Hepburn, . . . . . . . . . .

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Just saw that Jay wished me a happy birthday....Thank you...And a happy belated birthday to you Hondo. You know until I joined this site I never knew JW was a May boy....Wish he were here so I could give him a birthday spanking....Yeeeehawww

Gotta make this short and sweet but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Cindyrella.

• Hi all,

Firstly I would like to say a big belated happy
    birthday to Carl, Moonshine Sally, Cindyrella,
    and Mike. I'm sorry to be so late, but I hope
    you all had as good a birthday as I had, and
    thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.