Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,770 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It's still July 3rd :jump:here where I am but right now:blink: down under,:punk: it's July 4th and it's Smokey's birthday!

Happy :cake:Birthday, :cake:Smokey!

Hope you have a great one :beer:and know we still :gossip:love ya!

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• It's still July 3rd here where I am but right now down under, it's July 4th and it's Smokey's birthday!

Happy :cake:Birthday, :cake:Smokey!

Hope you have a great one :beer:and know we still :gossip:love ya!

We couldn't have said it any better, Hondo! Thanks for the reminder.

Happy Birthday, smokey, from Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:!

• Heeyyyy Smokey, HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear! May you have many many more!

As Kermit THE Frog would say: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :martini_shaken: :present:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi fellas and mrs c

had a great day went out to the museum and modern art gallery with the little bloke, our justin, mum, my brother and his family. had a great day we also went to the science museum and the ankle biters got to have some hands on time, the littlest one is like grease lightening blink and she's gone took 3 of us to keep an eye on her. the little bloke gave me some dvd's and a door bell for my birthday (bell was needed).
    thanks for all of the best wishes will have to get on more often but what with the holidays being on have been busy doing things with the little bloke, he goes back to school on tuesday.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Happy:cake: Belated:present: Birthday, :cake:Colorado :present: Bob!!

Hope you had a great one:punk: and hope your second half of the century is better than the first falf.:dribble:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi all,

I'd just like to say, a belated happy birthday:present:
    to those who have celebrated over the past
    few weeks.:beer: I hope you all had great
    days, and sure you don't look a day older than
    the last time I saw you.:wink_smile:

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• :present:Happy :cake:41st:present: Birthday,:cake: Viper!:present:

:cake:Hope you have a great day Todd! :beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. HONDO

- John Wayne quote