Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,552 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Not quiet July 4th where I am, but it is where Smokey is, so Happy Birthday, Sharon aka Smokey. I hope you have such a fantastic day. You and your bloke have a day full of excitement and tell us all about it.

Take care my frend.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Birthday, Colorado Bob. Hope your day is full of all those great things you like always. Have a great day!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Colorado Bob and smokey, its now past midnight, so...

Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday, Bob and Sharon!
    Happy Birthday to you!

:gossip::gossip:

It's been great knowing you here on this board, and we hope our friendship lasts a long time!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• had a quiet day son slept in so missed out on breakie in bed lol did some gardening then went round to mums place for dinner, saw my nephew off to the navy on monday so that was enough excitement for the week, he is doing well so far my nephew that is

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WaynamoJim. People use to be able to retire at 65. Now, I think we have to wait till we're 90! Enjoy your day!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Happy Birthday, SXViper! I know we haven't seen you in a while, but I just wanted to wish you a very happy 46th b'day. Hope to see you soon old friend.

Stay cool

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote