Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 494,094 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Happy Birthday, In Harms Way

I didn't see the b'day list yet, but it seems that our friends across the pond have that advantage, so I wanted to get in my wishes to you, and hope you have a very happy birthday. It's been swell having you here in our little family, and hope you'll be here for a long time. :lol:

Have a great one! :jump:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you all for the birthday wishes!. you were not late however it is still my birthday (jan 3rd) :D. Again thank you all, and im looking forward to celebrating my 2 year anninversary here on the boards sooon!.

-IHW

• Well i thought this thread had been deleted I had not seen it for sometime! But thanks to everyone else for the warm wishes yet again!

-IHW

• Hi Kevin,

May I be the very first to wish you

37 years.

Without your inspiration and enthusiasm,
    none of this would be possible.
    You have created, the most friendliest message board there is,
    and I thank you.

I hope you and your family have a fantastic day,

My very best wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• One of the advantages of having a buddy in the UK is that he sees things like Kevin's birthday 8 hours before we do, so we get a little heads up.

And now, because it is less than three hours before midnight here, it is after midnight Kevin's time, so this birthday greeting will be dated on his birthday!

So . . .

Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday, dear Kevin
    Happy Birthday to you

. . . and many more . . . :rolleyes:

:gossip::gossip::gossip:
    (all of us here at the message board, singing to you!)

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: