Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,708 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you everybody for congratulations! I had a regular great day - avoided all fuss because nobody here knows when I was born ;) To relatives who wanted to give presents I said they can contribute towards some long-distance travel plans

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Hi Estija,
    May I add my congratulations to you too. I wasn't here for a couple of days, thats why I missed it.
    Happy Birthday!
    and I wish your long distance journey will be wonderful.
    You mean Monument Valley? On horseback? When do you plan to start?
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Senta@Nov 21 2006, 05:20 AM
    Happy Birthday!
    and I wish your long distance journey will be wonderful.
    You mean Monument Valley? On horseback? When do you plan to start?

Thanks, Senta. I think I mean Arizona ;) , but there are many question marks yet. I hope some decisions about dates would be made soon, time is my biggest issue

I don't believe in surrenders.

• Hey Robbie, Happy Belated Birthday. Sorry about being late, I have had a rather busy last couple of weeks!!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Everyone

Thanks very much for all your kind wishes, I had a great birthday and I can't believe I'm 23. I was only 19 when I joined this board and it feels like yesterday.

Thanks again
    Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Happy Birthday, Robbie! It's great to be 23 and I wish to be that young, but oh well, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with my ancient age. Happy Birthday my friend.

Cheers B) Mike

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote