Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,713 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Cindy, I hope you have the best time of your life on your visit with your friends. Your in my thoughts as well.

Take care Princess, Sincerely - Ringo Kid (aka) Carl. :wink_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• sorry i missed your birthday celebration jay but better late than never

hope you had a good one and got what you wished for

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :birthday:Jay, I hope lots of your :gora: 's are celebrating it with you! If I were now in San Antonio, I would buy you at least a good :pizza:along with some good :violinist:and plenty of good :drinks_wine: to go along with a nice :present: for you.

Take care and have a great day, best regards--Carl.

• Thank you, Keith, Jim & Sue, DP/Mike, smokey, Vera, Carl and gt, for the birthday wishes. I had a good, if quiet one.
    Carl - I had a chicken fried steak with fries from the Little Red Barn last night and my better half had shrimp. I'm sure glad they have take-out.
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Thank you, Keith, Jim & Sue, DP/Mike, smokey, Vera, Carl and gt, for the birthday wishes. I had a good, if quiet one.
    Carl - I had a chicken fried steak with fries from the Little Red Barn last night and my better half had shrimp. I'm sure glad they have take-out.

AS Homer Simpson (no relation to o.j. "I-got-away-with-murder-simpson") would say, ulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll chickenfried steaaakkkkkkkkk.

Im dying to get one from there but still have 5 weeks to go on this insane diet. :stunned: