Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 490,918 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• How the heck am I supposed to follow that? Great story, Ringo. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Happy Birthday, Kevin. :hyper: :hyper: I was going to put 100 dollars :present: in this post, but I already hit the "post reply" button. Sorry about that. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Happy Birthday, Kevin!!! I think you are a little older than Jennifer Anniston. Two great people just days apart. You have a very happy one, Kevin. Sorry a little late for the cheers.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• senta HAPPY B"DAY hope you have a wonderful day and get all that you wish for, enjoy the day to the fullest

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Happy Birthday Vera. A little late but just my wish for you many happiness for you. Hope your day was a great one.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike, my sentiments to you on your day are exactly like the one I borrowed from Jim & Sue.

Happy Birthday and hope it was your best one yet.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy Belated Birthday, Mike a.k.a. DukePilgram. I hope this was a special day for you.

Cheer :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote