Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,670 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :birthday:Happy Birthday Ringo Kid! :musical_note::violinist::birthday: May this day be great :pizza:and special for you.:present: Don't eat too much cake. :cake:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Big Day HDL Sweet Home Alabama will shine tonight. Hope you have too much fun. Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Thank all of you nice Ladies and Gents for the nice B-Day wishes. Mine went well with some time w/ my Sister, Nephew and his new Wife. After getting home, I also had some nice times chatting with my neighbors-and believe it or not-both my Adult Cats actually behaved ;-))

Looks like I missed giving my wishes to some nice people, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Sally, Mike and anyone else I missed. Hope your birthdays went well and wish all of you many more.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Happy Birthday to Hondo, Cindy, and of course, The Ringo Kid. Sorry to be so late with my birthday wishes. Here's hoping you don't celebrate too much and get :vomit:.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Happy Birthday again Carl and to you too Hondo...Thanks everyone for wishing me one as well....

May seems to be a good month for birthdays around here...Hope all of your dreams come true....

Cindy

• What A Great Month To Have A Birthday.spring Is In The Air The Flowers Are In Bloom And Duke Was Born.happy Birthday To One And All This Month.

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• Wow, Happy Belated Birthdays too all. Looks like it was a bust week for the birthdays. Sorry to have missed it. Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Happy Birthday Cindy I don't know about Idaho but up here it has been a great sunny & warm day, one of few like it this spring.

Greetings from North of the 49th