Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,676 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :birthday::birthday::birthday:

to everyone who has a birthday this month, am doing this early as i dont know if i will be making it as much i would love to what with work and such

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• ejgreen77, sorry to have missed your b-day. Hope it was a great one!

smokey, here's wishing you Happy Birthday a couple of days early! We know it's not a holiday down your way, but we hope you get the day off from work.

But we know all about "real life" and I'm sure that most of us, as adults, have worked on our birthday most years.

Anyway, whether you get to stay home and kick back or end up working, may it be a "Wayne-derful" day!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks to the big time difference, Keith always can give us a heads up and we can wish folks a happy birthday before it's even their birthday here :hyper:.

Because of the time difference between here and Australia, smokey's birthday is more than half over for her - hope she's having a good day!!

But . . . I won't see Colorado Bob's b'day pop up on the message board announcement until after midnight my time.

So here's to Colorado Bob - may he have a "Wayne-derful" wonderful :present: Happy :present: Birthday :present: !

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• I second what Jay just said. I hope the day is a happy one for both of you, smokey and Colorado Bob.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• thanks everyone for the bday wishes, i work that day but we had a dinner the next night with all of the family, a good time was had by all, had a lovely cake (ice-cream) with white chocolate and berries on it.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Happy Birthday J M regards to Germany Happy B Day Waynamo Jim have fun.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Sorry I have not been able to be here much but, I want to borrow from Mike and wish you all a very Happy Birthday.

Take care and cheers-_Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..