Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 487,762 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY:present::birthday::cake:,
    Vera.

Can't believe I overlooked your 43rd birthday on the 12th (and so did everyone else, apparently). Anyway, belated good wishes and hope you had a great day.

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Happy Birthday, Vera. I hope life is treating you good. I hope to see you back soon. As Jim said, we miss you.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Happy Birthday Ethan and Marisa Wayne!

If by any chance, someone from the family,does read this,
    then at least they know that here at The original JWMB,
    we remembered.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hello All
    On a different Friday the 13Th ( June 1958 ) I arrived in Edmonton and I am grateful for the opportunities that life has presented since. Not the least of which are the postings and wisdom therein, of John Wayne message board members. It is with all due respect that I reflect on the fact that 28 years before my birth, the planet was fortunate enough to welcome Mr Brooks.

MANY HAPPY RETURNS SIR I HAVE WAITING FOR WEEKS TO SAY HOW GLAD I AM THAT YOU ARE YOU. YOURS IN THE NORTH murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hello All
    Happy Birthday Mike I am often cruising at top gun and if I offer belated greetings it is only the timing that is off. Hope you had a great day. murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hoppy(aaa) Happy Birthday Chilibill on your **th day of birth. :thumbs_up: This is a little late but I just wanted to add my b'day wishes to you.:blow: May you have many more.:wink:

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote