Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,417 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We seem to have missed your birthday Steven!!
    I for one always look everyday, for birthdays
    I have to apologise for being out of the country on your birthday, so didn't pick up on it!
    Anyway

HAPPY 38th BIRTHDAY

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Happy Birthday, EthanEdwards! Have a fantastic day, and hope things are going well my friend. You are an incredible person here and I am happy to call you friend. You are 12 hours into your day, and I am just starting this day. So enjoy this day.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• To ALL who have had birthdays recently, we send you our very best wishes.

Happy Birthday to you!:musical_note:
    Happy Birthday, everybody!:musical_note:
    :musical_note::gossip::musical_note:

I have begun full-time work again, and our alarm:clock: goes off at 4:30 AM . . . which means we go to bed pretty early. The Mrs. is homeschooling our two youngest (now in middle and high school), as well as working part-time and being involved in a couple of local youth organizations. We do NOT get here as often as we'd like, but want you to know we miss 'seeing' y'all.

We hope everyone had a "Wayne-derful" special day!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: