I will have to reduce the time I can spend here

There are 8 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,933 times. The latest Post () was by CHANCE.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to let you know that after a year on this board and having fun with many, many topics, I will have to reduce the time I can spend here. I'm going new ways professionally, going freelance in the TV field, producing commercials with some partners (I have been an employee in the media field for 15 years now, time to see if I can live off it). And there's also a Hollywood thing that seems to be developing - but you really never know about these things for sure. But I'll have to focus on that new adventure and use the little time I have left for all kind of chores. I'll be around though, from time to time. Please keep me posted if I might miss something important.
    Just now, I come back from furnishing our new offices and finding the right spot for a huge film poster I'm about to put there. You take a wild guess which actor's on that poster!
    So long for now, and happy trails!

• itdo

may all your chickens come home to roost, best of luck and as they say god bless all those who sail in her, put the sail to the wind and take off

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Roland,

Hope things go well with you. Keep us posted on how things are going. And we look forward to seeing your great posts again.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@Mar 17 2004, 06:32 PM
    we look forward to seeing your great posts again.

Cheers, Hondo B)

Yeah, the guy's a living, breathing encyclopedia of John Wayne lore.

Now if he just liked to talk politics he'd be perfect. :lol:

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Now, now Stumpy! ;)

Let's be nice now. :P I'm glad to have him here, and really like the diversity in our many different cultures. Anyway, us "Yanks" stive on the political arena.

Have a grand day!

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well itdo it's been great GOOD LUCK and GOD SPEED and don't forget about us mortals.
    All the best we'll be think of you.
    Chance :unsure::huh::(:(:(:dead::stunned::D:D

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"