1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 321,571 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• so this is what happens when i turn my back on you 2 speed hoons you make 2800 posts between you :D;)

so heres to you both <span style=\'color:blue\'>congrats</span>

keep them coming and we will see you both making the 1500 soonest

cheers to you all smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey all

Well it looks like I've made it to the 1000th post club, about a year ago I made it to the 100 post club and that seemed like it was about it for me so I am very happy to still be around here at 1000 posts.

A special thanks to Kevin for his excellent running of this board and continuing modernising.

I'm glad that many of the old guard whom were here when I joined are still going strong such as Chester, Mike aka Hondo, Smokey, Chance and of course Kevin.

Itdo and his posts are as helpful and informative as ever and along with Arther will soon be at this milestone.

There is still a good influx of new members and Ringo the latest additon to the squad is going very well.

A special thanks to Popol and Sxviper for all their help regarding computer problems.

I look forward to many more discussions in the future with you all

Thanks
    Robbie

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Congrats Robbie. Thanks for making the board what it is today. Sorry I couldn't get the problem totally fixed on your computer. See you later.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• well done <span style=\'color:red\'>robbie</span>

so you have made it to the 1000 club one of the few has just got one bigger. its been great having you around hope that you stay for a very long time

see you at 1100 soon

cheers smokey

• 1000 post club.</span> :gossip:

You've been a real treat, and glad to have you here. You add adventure, and that keeps us on our toes. :blow: Hope to see more you that, and look forward to more great posts.

:gora: :jump: :gora: :jump::gora: :jump:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well, what do you know? We made it to another milestone!

We're coming up on our second anniversary here on the message board, and I must say, it's been a great time, and we've really enjoyed meeting all of you "wayne-derful" folks (thanks to pegwil for that little phrase :rolleyes: ). We just came through a great holiday season and look forward to a good year, both in "real" life and "cyber" life.

Working together here at the message board has been a "bonding" experience for me and the Mrs. - it's something we really enjoy doing together, and can do often, in the comfort of our own home, any time of the day or night :D .

Long ago, when we were all tossing around ideas for naming the ranking levels for members, 1500 posts seemed forever away, and without hardly trying, here we are! If the most recent suggestion is taken up, we would be the first to reach the El Dorado rank . . . hm-m-m, where's the gold :blink: ?

Having gotten to know all of you and continue on in enjoying the Duke together - that's worth more than gold!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• congrats 1000

to king arthur :blow: you have made it half way up the heap keep looking upwards you will get there soon

cheers to you both

smokey

• well chester and mrs c

you have made it to the top

glad to know you and to see you get as far as you have. before you know it you will have the company of hondo

cheers and all the best to you and yours this year

smokey

• My true friends, Chester and the Mrs. What a honor to have you reach the Senior Membership at this great and hallowed place. I am very proud of your accomplishments here at the message board.

And ditto to what Kevin said about taking this moderation job under your wings and being there for so many here. We've seen a lot come and go, but I know there will be others that will look to this board, and see the kind of things that make it great and you are a big part of it.

I guess I will be there soon enough, but you broke ground with the first to make 100 post and now 1500. This is truly a milestone you reached here, and we are better people for what information you provided about John Wayne and the many many different topics here on this message board.

Keep the faith, and I'll be there soon enough. Congrats for all your accomplishments. By the way, happy #2 here at the message board. Do you know what that means. You posted 750 per year. 62.5 per month. And 14.42 per week. 2.06 per day. Wow, That's A Lot!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Well done Chester and the Mrs

I have honestly enjoyed your many contributions to this board and the help you have supplied many times. I look forward to great times ahead on this board and certinally hope you two will be part of it.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie