1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,003 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I have dropped way off the Top 10 in almost every category so I'm sure GT will be passing me very shortly. I am just too busy elsewhere. I'm sure he'll hit 1300 way before me.

Did you forget that quote???? :wink_smile: Anyway, congratulations on your 1300 posts. Keep that DS Express rollin'.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• I think you noticed it Dakota but, you sailed on by GT. Anyway, congratis on achieving a new level and lookin' forward to many more. :beer: :thumbs_up:

"Marge--gimme another ROOTbeer...:beer: "

PS, yesterday, I was very happy to discover and find, that Rootbeer comes in 16 oz cans now. :hyper:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• When I was growing up we use to get our Rootbeer from A&W in half gallon jugs. Ice cold and the great A&W taste.

Drooooooolllllllll. The thought of Rootbeer in half gallon jugs makes my mouth water. I grew up on A&W, and Frosty's Rootbeeer. On occasion I would drink Barqs--which is anothe favorite of mine. Two other brands we used to get here, that I thought were good brands were: Triple X and Hires. Hires I THINK is a Rootbeer that is made and sold only in and near San Antonio. It was sodl here for years but stores quit carrying it fro some stupid reason--and these sold out quickly all the time.

Not long ago, there was a rootbeer that was offered in a Gallon sized aluminum keg--sold for $10 which I thought was pretty hih so I never bought one. Now I wish I did.:glare:

• chillbill

congrats on reaching such lofty heights.
    glad to see that soon you will be moving up a step towards the clouds, i know you can fly there but to get there this way is just as satisfying.

all the best
    cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Are we going on a root beer binge now, Carl?
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Yep. I still have one more can left. Oh BTW, I also drink Mug brand Rootbeer. Not near as good as Frosty's or Triple XXX, but will suffice. :wink_smile:

I've never tried Stewart's brand Rootbeer but look forward to doing so. It still comes in glass bottles.

• congrats senta :thumbs_up: :russia:you are the lone lady who is leading the pack now. keep up the good work wi;; see you there soon i hope

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"