1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,715 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you all very much, Mike, Jay, Mark, Jim and Sue, Arthur,
    I was so pleased to receive your warm words
    and I'm enjoying staying here becouse of you. You all are so wonderful people. Duke has he best funs in the world. And he deserve it!
    Regards,
    Vera

• Hello Vera, CONGRATULATIONS on reaching and passing 1500 ;-)) Im sorry im always a day late and a dollar short, when these things happen. ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :box:Way to go gt12pak dude!:punk:

1500 Posts :sport_box:is a great achievement and it has been a pleasure :violinist:having you at this message board. :gossip:

You add a lot here (bud)and I do enjoy reading(bump) what you have.

Keep 'em coming, and :drinks_wine:here's drinking to you.:beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS GT on reaching and passing yer 1,500th! And if you can't read this, you need glasses! :wink_smile:

Anyway, keep up the great work on posting and also posting UTube stuff.

Best regards--C. :wink:

• way to go GT congrats on getting here and there are many more to come. keep them coming and have fun along the way

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Let me beat Jim/Sue this time in being the first to wish Smokey, a CONGRATS for reaching 1,100 posts. Actually, as of this typing, Smokey is only one shy of it but ;-))

CONGRATS anyway Smokey. I have enjoyed your many posts over these past many months.