1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,700 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey Smokey,

:blink:You've done it again! :punk:

:sport:Congratualtions on making 1600 posts! :photo:

:blow:You are one of a kind and our lady here at the message board. :hyper:

:violinist:Keep them coming, and see you soon at 1700.

:no2:Carl, where did you get 1100 post? :uhuh:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi smokey, I am alittle premature but you will probably hit the 1600 post mark while I am not logged in so Congrats and keep them coming.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• awe shucks you guys sure have a way with words.

have been working this weekend so have now just passed my 1600. it has bee fun and i have had a ball getting to know you all and the laughs along the way have been much loved .

so again thanks for thinking about me, to one and all in my little family here thanks:broken_heart:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Mike, my only defense is that it was a typo and that I was typing too fast? ;-)) Lord knows where I get a lot of things from ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well Gang, I never thought I'd get here this decade, but I did it. 1000 posts :hyper:
    There's a new Sheriff in town. (bud)

It may have took me four years, but I made the hump. It has been a pleasure being part of this group. Everyone is friendly and more than glad to make everyone feel at home. I thank you all for making this board what it is.

At this rate, I will get to 2000 post in 2011 :wink_smile: Can you smell the smoke coming from my keyboard?

Look out chester, here I come. Heee heeee !

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• CONGRATS dukefan1 on reaching 1000. it doesnt matter how many you have as long as you are having fun along the way, now the rest will come quicker

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thanks Arthur and smokey.

I'm just kidding about the number of posts. I never was a man of many words. And I am having fun here. I've learned more here than I thought I ever would. Great forum!

Mark

• wow, guys, I never thought that 1100 would get here!! I'm glad I clicked on this thread otherwise I wouldn't have noticed that I'd crossed over the 1100 mark. :ohmy:

Kevin,

Not sure how this escaped our notice . . . must have been a busy week that week . . . but we would like to congratulate you on your most "recent" milestone of 1100 posts! We'll try to be more on top of things the next time around :yeaahh:.

Great job, boss!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Well Gang, I never thought I'd get here this decade, but I did it. 1000 posts :hyper:
    There's a new Sheriff in town. (bud)

Welcome to town, Sheriff Mark!

And WELCOME to the 1000 post club!

You are such an asset to this community - it has been a privilege to know you and rub elbows with you the past four years!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Thanks, chester and gt. It's been a pleasure rubbin' elbows with the likes of you all ! :teeth_smile:

Mark