1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,704 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congrats to dukefan1(Mark) and our illustrious administrator Kevin for there recent achievments. Well done!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Mark and Kevin, Sorry I missed seeing you two Gents passing another milestone. Anyway, I want to give to both of you my heartiest CONGRATULATIONS! ;-)) Thank you both for all the information, help and entertainment you have given to us/me.

Best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations smokey for making 1800 posts here. You've been an inspration to all of us here and we sure are lucky to have you here.:punk: Keep up the posting and let us here from you more.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a.Hondo Duke Lane

p.s. Merry Christmas(xmastree)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• thanks mike, jay, senta and mark. it sure has been fun i like to come and join in. i have been having fun since the first day i came and will till i fade away hehehe

cheers smokey

i will now say happy boxing day and happy new year to you all

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Way to go, gt , on your 1600th post. Your wit and wisdom help make this place the great forum that it is. Keep them coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• i know that i am early but i will take this moment to say CONGRATS to SENTA on reaching her 1600 mark. been fun having you here keep them coming and see you soon at 1700

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Three cheers for our member from Russia!!! Congratulations, Senta, on your 1600th post. It is always a pleasure seeing what you have to say.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "