1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 322,703 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations Vera on your 1600th post. You've been fun and a real treat. Kepp posting away and see you at 1700.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Stumpy on your 1900th post. Keep the posts coming in and I know that we enjoyed what you have said. See you at the 20th century club next.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Let me be the first to congratulate Kevin for getting to the 1200 post level. Hopefully, this'll keep him from getting rid of some of my posts. :wink_smile:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Congratulations Kevin on your 1200th post. This is great news and we are so glad that your moving along here. Hope you keep them coming.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations on your 1900th post, Stumpy. You always tell it how it is. Look foward to reading the next 1900.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congrats on your 1200th post, Kevin. How do you keep staying ahead of me? I'm winded :wink_smile: Keep up the great job your doing with this forum!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hi Vera and Stumpy

Congratulations to you both on your 1600th and 1900th respective posts.

Its good to see that as we enter a new year this forum still continues with its valued members.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Kevin,

Well, the power seems to have settled down for the evening, and we are catching up, and see you have reached

1200 posts!!

Woo hoo!! :jump:Yee Haw!! :jump:Way to go!!:jump:

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

Hopefully, this'll keep him from getting rid of some of my posts. :wink_smile:

What?!? Has he been doing that to you?? Nah . . . couldn't be . . . .

• hay stumpy

here you are sliding on past 1900 you sly fox. keep thm coming and soon you will be 2000. be seeing you there

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"