100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 298,043 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi jay

CONGRATS on your 600 and many more to come see you soon at 700 till then work those fingers to the bone

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hello All
    Over 7700 views on this topic so far, speaks for itself on the interest. I am consistently impressed with the individual and collective knowledge of the members whos contributions make up the content, represented by the milestones so kindly recognized on Chesters topics. I for one know only a little about Mr Morrison, and related events and subjects. That is why this board means a great deal to me. There is a rich treasury of experience and information and the volume of it ensures satisfaction for as long as the board exists. My thanks to everyone who has shared stories, facts, opinions and humor. It's a privilege be a part of this. My Respect to All Murray

Greetings from North of the 49th

• hi kilo

the first of many mile stones you have passed, it has been fun having you aboard and look forward to many more fun times. we all tend to go like browns cows every now and then so dont worry be happy

till later

hooroo smokey

• Congrats Jay on post number 600 and Kilo for making past your 1st milestone on 100 posts. Look forward to many more from both of you.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Murray

I tried to e mail you but it wasn't very successful. Don't be afraid to jump in as you say, there are no senior members here just a group of friends joining together in a common cause.

Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Murray (aka kilo 6),

We're so glad you enjoy and appreciate this message board!

100 posts, and we are sure it is the first of many hundreds!

As Arthur says, there are no "senior" members, everyone has something to offer. Sure, some of us have been around longer than some, but each one has a contribution, and we are glad you are here!

Looking forward to hearing more from you,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hey Murray a.k.a. Kilo 6!

Congratulations on making your 100th post.

I'm sorry that I haven't responded before now, but I have enjoyed your time here at this message board. Thanks for making this a great site for John Wayne fans to come together and share their thoughts and knowledge. You've added a lot here as well. Now that you have made that first 100, you are well on your way to many posts to come. We'll see you soon enough at 200.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Senta,

Congratulations on making 100 posts!

We are very proud of you and happy to have you here celebrating John Wayne everyday. Thanks for all your posts, and really look forward to many more from you. I have really enjoyed your posts here. See you at 200 soon.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Senta and Kilo6, congrats on making your first milestone. Keep them coming and see you both at 200 real soon.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• SEnta & Kilo, sorry I missed firsthand at you two reaching your first milestone. However, I am looking forward to seeing you both reach 500, then 1,000......then 1,500....then 2,000..................................................................... but not till Jay gets there first. :D :lol:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• hi kilo

CONGRATS on making 100. glad to have you aboard and that you have been learning so much we are all still learning and like i have just said to kilo one more voice just adds more music to the score.

sorry to you both that i have taken so long to give my congrats but i have been busy so once again sorry for my tardiness

hooroo smokey

• Hi Smokey,
    It is so nice to hear from you kind words. :) I like to be hear, but I'm afraid that I write to much for newbie, who really knows so little and only learning and learning :( I read old posts and find your nice photo with your son. As I noticed we have much in common.
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hi Senta -
    Not to worry about writing too much - you get on this board and it just happens. When I first joined back in November, I didn't think I would have much to say and didn't think I had much information to give (except for "The Alamo" which has a special place in my heart since Duke chose to premiere it here in San Antonio and I saw the original road show uncut at that time), but being here with special friends has found me to be far more vocal than anticipated. And this is a very learning place. I hope you feel as welcome here as I have. Yours is a very enjoyable voice.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Sep 15 2005, 06:58 PM
    Hi Senta -
    Not to worry about writing too much - you get on this board and it just happens. When I first joined back in November, I didn't think I would have much to say and didn't think I had much information to give (except for "The Alamo" which has a special place in my heart since Duke chose to premiere it here in San Antonio and I saw the original road show uncut at that time), but being here with special friends has found me to be far more vocal than anticipated. And this is a very learning place. I hope you feel as welcome here as I have. Yours is a very enjoyable voice.
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]21422[/snapback]

Hi Jay,
    Thank you for the kind words. The reason that I wrote much - is my exitiment of being here, were is a great opotunity to meet very interesting people, who are not only the great Dukes funs but also have some personal experience and so informative! :blink: For a pity I haven't saw Alamo. But it is great to know that you live in that special place. I saw "San Antonio" with Flynn, is it the same place?
    Regards,
    Senta