100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 297,975 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Sep 16 2005, 12:57 AM
    That it is, Senta! Of course, Flynn's version, as far as I know, was shot on a Hollywood back lot :lol: I live about 3 1/2 miles from the real Alamo.
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]21430[/snapback]

Hi Jay,
    It is wonderful that you are living in such historical place. About Flynns San Antonio, I have heard that it was shot in the specially build decorates in Holliwood. I really didn't know why they shot it there if they have the original San Antonio not far away. :unsure:
    Regards,
    Senta

• Hi Chester and Mrs Chester,
    Thank you for kind words. :)
    Regards,
    Senta

• hi baby sis

glad to see that you have reached the 100 mark keep them coming and we will see you soonest at 200.

its through the slow plodders that we get so much out of this place i wish to say a big CONGRATS to you

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Vera and Murray,
    Sorry I'm ;late in congratulating you, been off-line!!

CONGRATULATIONS On you both reaching 100 posts,

Look forward to many more,

All the best,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi all

to all of those i have missed a big CONGRATS on passing another mile stone on the way upwards and onwards.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• While I hardly ever reply here when someone reaches a milestone, I always keep an eye on this thread just to see how great everyone is doing. Imagine my surprise when I saw my name here. I was unaware I had hit 300. Thanks for the pats on the back and let me take this time to return congrats (belatedly) to all of you and your great posting milestones on this great board. I admit I lost interest for a while (other things took front stage), but I am glad to be back posting again. There are some new people here that are adding great chemistry to an already close group of fans.

Many thanks!!
    Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "