Pinned RIP: Members, Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? Registration is completely free and will enable the use of all site features including the ability to join in or create your own discussions.

There are 139 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by The Ringo Kid.

• Re: RIP- Members, Loved Ones, Relatives and Friends

My brother's wife was walking home from work when she vanished a week before Christmas. It has been a hard 5 or so weeks on him and his family, which sad to say, came to a sad conclusion today. They found her in a creek that runs through the town they live in. Vivian Marie Wild, you will be missed. You were a great wife and mother and a fantastic grandmother. May you rest in peace.

Please keep my brother Mike and his family in your prayers. I can't begin to imagine what he is going through. They have been together for 25 years.
      "I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

dukefan1 wrote:

My brother's wife was walking home from work when she vanished a week before Christmas. It has been a hard 5 or so weeks on him and his family, which sad to say, came to a sad conclusion today. They found her in a creek that runs through the town they live in. Vivian Marie Wild, you will be missed. You were a great wife and mother and a fantastic grandmother. May you rest in peace.

Please keep my brother Mike and his family in your prayers. I can't begin to imagine what he is going through. They have been together for 25 years.

So sorry to hear this Mark, and so very tragic.
      My thoughts are with your brother Mike and his family.
      Best Wishes
      Keith
      London- England

Thanks, Jay. She was put to rest Thursday. A very nice funeral with many family and friends in attendance. It's just so hard to lose someone under mysterious circumstances. We may never know how she wound up where she was found. My brother and his family is holding up as well as can be expected. Thanks, everyone, for the thoughts and prayers.

Mark

sorry for being late to this but i would like to send my best wishes to you and your family at this time and i am sorry for the loss of someone who will be so missed
      " its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

Yes, im afraid i have also joined the list in that we have had a terrible tragedy.

One of our children was due to be married mid Nov, and 1 month before hand the fiancee was drowned overseas where they worked togeather. And it happening overseas added a whole additional level of distress upon the just the basic facts of such a horribly sad event, only literally a few weeks off returning home to be married .

So you have'nt been hearing much from me for awhile.

My condolences go out to all those who have sadly found a place here as well.

It's a really great idea to have this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by jessie ().

I am so sorry to hear that, jessie. When any tragedy hits our children, it seems doubly painful to handle. And not being able to be there to comfort them right away, must have hurt deeply. My heart goes out to you all.

This has not been a very good week for my family. My Mom's sister passed away last night. She was ill for some time, and was not expected to last much longer, but the loss is felt deeply, none the less. Rest in peace, Aunt Ida. A classy woman who meant much to those who had the pleasure of knowing her.

my Grandma passed away today on her 91st birthday

17-02-1921 - 17-02-2012

a mother,grandmother and great-grandmother sadly missed
      " I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit