It's A Very Sad Day.

There are 28 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,693 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just want you all to know that my thoughts go out to all of you on this very sad day. Especially those of you located in Great Brittian. We don't know what the extent of this meaningless attack yet but let's hope the casualties are as low as possible.

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• I second that sentiment. These people who continually conduct these despicable attacks need to be eradicated from the planet. They have shown that they have no intention of conforming to a civilized world, so they may as well be gone. As an American I can say I know exactly how allot of people are feeling over in England.

Arthur and Ethan hope everything is well for you guys.

God bless you all that are directly effected by this heinous act.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi

Thanks for all the comments. Luckily I live 70 odd miles away from London but it came as a shock when the news began filtering through at about 10am this morning. It was obviously timed to coincide with the G8 conference. We have been bombed before, but we held tight then and we will now.

One day with all our efforts peace will come to this planet despite all the best or worst that madmen, fanatics and terrorists can do to try to prevent it.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Popol and Viper,
    Thank you for your feelings relating to the awful events,
    that have unfolded in the UK during today.
    The day has been dominated, by dreadful
    pictures, of bombs on buses and in the tube stations.
    I am sure, you will all be witnessing these events
    on your televisions during the day.

Like Arthur, my family and I
    live a long way away from these atrocities,
    and thankfully, we are not involved.
    Our feelings go out for all those that are affected,
    and I can only, say thank you, to you all
    for being so concerned.

Kind Regards,
    Keith and Family.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Keith and Arthur. I want to express my best wishes to you all as well as the people of England. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. As you know, I have several friends and several more acquaintences who live in England and most of them in London. Luckily I have been in touch with them and all are ok, thank GOD.

One thing I know is that the British people will stand fast, lock their jaws and dig in their heels and set a great example to the rest of the world. I do thank GOD, for the British people as well as the peoples who make up the U.K.

Take care Mates and best regards from across the pond. Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• THE TALMUD SAYS THAT HE WHO HAS MERCY ON THE MERCILESS WILL END UP HAVE NO MERCY ON THE MERCIFUL. THESE ANIMALS MUST BE CRUSHED. ONLY A STRONG FRONT BROUGHT DOWN THE TWO EVILS OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY NAZISM AND COMMUNISM AND ONLY A MUSCULAR RESPONSE WILL CRUSH MILITANT ISLAM ONE AND FOR ALL.

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

• I have been watching T.V. all morning about those bombing in London, but you Brits will keep a Stiff Upper Lip!!! I lived though World War 2 and know what you Brits can do! Your Yank Cousin's here in the U.S. are behind you 100%. GO GET the "Rag Heads" that did this to you!!! :dead:

Chilibill :cowboy:

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Jul 7 2005, 02:36 PM
    Your Yank Cousin's here in the U.S. are behind you 100%. GO GET the "Rag Heads" that did this to you!!!

Let me second Bill's sentiments. My heart goes out to my English cousins during this time of trial. Words are inadequate to express the loathing I feel for those Islamic savages who kill innocent civilians. We need another Crusade, IMO, to rid the world of such barbarians.

Where's Winnie when we need him most? He'd know what to do with these animals.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Arthur and Ethan,

I am relieved to hear you and your families are safe. Once again I am stunned by the evil people that quietly live among us. Just know you and your country are in our thoughts and prayers.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

Originally posted by Baby Sister@Jul 7 2005, 03:59 PM
    I am stunned by the evil people that quietly live among us.

From what I've read, Sis, the Muslim fanatics in England don't live all that quietly. They go around preaching hatred and threats toward the West and the English government apparently lets them get away with it. I'd throw their butts under the jail in a New York minute and to hell with their "rights".

I'd throw their butts under the jail in a New York minute and to hell with their "rights".

I knew Stumpy would come in and get this post going!! I couldn't agree more with you Stumpy!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• It's hard to sort out my feelings at a time like this. I'm sure the people in England are shocked and horrified by all this, just like we were on 9-11. These terrorists are the most despicable kind of people and don't deserve to live. They have not an ounce of humanity in them and their perversion of the Muslim religion has no foundation in truth.
    My heart aches for the English people, partly because I am something of an Anglophile. But also, no one deserves to be attacked like this, except those unmentionable terrorists. If they were all extinguished from the earth this second, I would be among the first to cry out "Hallelujah!"
    Got on my soapbox a little - sorry. It is bad enough that we have rotten things happen in this world, but to set bombs with no regard of who will be the target, is, to my mind, the work of cretins and vermin who should receive extermination. :dead:
    Regards - Jay :angry:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• To all our friends across the pond, my prayers go out to you in this dreadful attack, and I might add cowardly act from these thugs. I'm glad to hear from Arthur and EthanEdwards of your safety. I hope you didn't have friends affected by this. We haven't heard from Chance, so I hope you are alright. If there are others, please tell us what's happened to you.

I ditto to those who posted above.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you to you all,
    Mike, Jim,Carl,Jay,Bill, Baby Sis
    Your words more than sum up
    the complete and utter loathing,
    of the fanatics who inflict such horror on innocent people!!
    I cannot speak for my other english friends, but , My family are not involved in any way, and if you don't hear from CHANCE, I would say that
    he is a long way from the atrocities, and more than likely, would not be affected.
    I cannot express any more, than Jim as so graphically put.
    It shows at times like these, how very close,
    the American and British people, really are.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED KINGDOM,
    and
    GOD BLESS AMERICA

Keith, and family

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi

Thanks to everyone for the comments.

The Communist manifesto was written by Karl Marx in the British Museum, and he is buried in Highgate cemetary. In the 1920s Lenin visited London using his own name to visit members of the Bolsheviks. Throughout the ages people of dubious religions creed faiths or political alligances or whatever you want to call them live and work in this country. Unfortunately like your countrymen found on 9/11 if you believe in freedom you exercise freedom. This is the terrorist main weapon they find it easy as you and us always know that peace loving people will always be a soft target.

There is a price to be paid and both our countries are paying the price both at home and overseas. But the price will be paid and one day the reward of these sacrifices will be earned.

Our authorities generally sort these people out before anything happens, this time they missed.

But i will echo ethans sentiments

Gd Save the Queen and
    God Bless America

My Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• hi all

sorry to hear about the bombings in london we are waiting to find out if our family was affected as they live and work in london fingers crossed they are all safe. the people have to remember that if they stand united then those who set of these bombs will not win but if they devide then the ringgears have won. the old saying still stands today as it did years ago UNITED WE STAND DEVIDED WE FALL so from down under they will catch them and deal with them

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

Originally posted by Stumpy@Jul 7 2005, 04:09 PM
    From what I've read, Sis, the Muslim fanatics in England don't live all that quietly. They go around preaching hatred and threats toward the West and the English government apparently lets them get away with it.

Here's what I mean about the British government tolerating Muslim fanatics who preach hatred toward the West.