The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 220,862 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• OK, we've really fallen down on the job . . . it's been a full two weeks, and somehow we missed the fact that dukefan1 quietly slipped past

2000 posts!

Mark, we'd like to be the first to congratulate you on that milestone and WELCOME you to the Twenty First Century Club!

It has been a pleasure and a privilege getting to know you the past six years, and we hope to make it face-to-face one of these days!

With fond regards,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs :angel1: (aka Jim and Sue)

• Thank you, good people! I missed it myself. Thanks for all the kind words about the games. I love doing them and I really love the funny lines people come up with for the quote game. It never fails to make me smile.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I wanted to recognize some seemingly unnoticed milestones . . . unless we missed the congratulations someplace else . . .

DukePilgrim

for having reached and exceeded

:holiday_irish: 2900 :holiday_irish:posts :holiday_irish:

AND

our sweet Aussie friend, smokey

for

:wink: 2500 :wink: posts :wink: !!

Many congratulations to both these JWMB stalwarts!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congrats to the many that have passed milestones. I have been out of touch for a bit, but good job guys.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• My visits here have been somewhat erratic of late, so I haven't been on top of milestones as well as I should.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    to everyone who has achieved such milestones of late!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• To those I missed for your 2000th post, my apology for missing your milestone. Congratulations on this accomplishments and I am so glad to have you here.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Sharon aka Smokey,

Congratulations on your 2600th post. You rock girl. I believe that you are the highest single woman poster here, and you should be proud. Thanks for you devotion here and I hope you enjoyed being here as much as we love having you here. Keep on posting and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• awe shucks if it wasnt for you lot i would be having so much fun, you're a great mob to hang out with so easy going and friendly.

i dint know if im the highest scoring female surely there are others who have high posts than me.

:wub: you all

cheers smokey:beer:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"