The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 222,036 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I'm just merrily posting away and happen to look up in the corner and see that I have 2702 posts logged. It seems the longer I'm here, the faster the count goes up!
    Cheers - Jay:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congrats Jay on moving past the 2700 post mark.

Its either a sign that you are having to much fun or old age (HAHAHA, J/K) that you missed the posting of your 2700th.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• CONGRATS jay on passing 2700 keep them coming and we will be seeing you at the next mark real quick.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thank you, Arthur, Todd, gt, Jim and Sue, Mark, smokey, and Mike, for all the congrats. Todd, it may be old age settling in, who knows!:twitchsmile: Jim, I appreciate the Mrs.' sacrifice, but she shouldn't have.:kisss:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay, CONGRATULATIONS on passing the 2700 marker. Keep up the great work mein freund (that's German for: My Friend ;-))

Best regards- THE Ringo Kid. :teeth_smile:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congratulations Jay on 2800 posts! I am so glad to have you here and your posts. I enjoy your firendship and knowledge here. Keep the posts coming and see you soon.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote