The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,670 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi there stumpy

only a few short words to say congrats on getting into the 21st century club hopefully i will see you there soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Jay, CONGRATS to reaching and passing your 2900th (actually as I type this it is 2908 ;-)) ) but thank you for 2908 marvelous posts and looking forward to so many more! ;-))

Take car and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Stumpy and Jay

Well done on reaching these milestones, your contributions to this board are great.

Stumpy I appreciate your modesty regarding these milestones, however if it was not for you we wouldn't have the politics thread, and I really enjoy that particular topic.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• jay

CONGRATS on your 2900+ mark. be seeing you soon reaching the 3000 mark. keep them coming cobba

cheers smokey

• Smokey,

You just made it through to 2000 Posts! :thumbs_up:
    Congratulations young lady on this big accomplishment. :stunned:
    We are so proud of you and most of all glad to know such a grand lady. :hyper:
    Keep up the great posts and thanks for all your contributions. :teeth_smile:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• thanks everyone it may have taken me a while to get here but here i am. didnt even realise that i had passed this mark until i read about it here. it has been great coming here and talking to you lot and learning things along the way.

cheers smokey