The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,655 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Congratulations, Bill on your 2400 posts here on this board. Your stories are a big plus on this board, and your relationship with Duke is a gem. Thanks for all your insights and love for this message board. See you at 2500!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulations Robbie for making 2200 posts. I am glad that you are a part of this great big family. Keep the posts coming.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congratulaions DukePilgram for making 2500 posts here! You've been really great with your posts and I truly enjoyed your posts. Thanks for all your contributions.

- John Wayne quote

• Way to go Stumpy on your 2500 posts. Enjoyed your posts.

- John Wayne quote

• So many, I'm losin' count. So forgive me if I already gave you kudos....

Congrats to Robbie on 2200 posts :thumbs_up:
    Congrats to Duke Pilgrim on 2500 posts. :thumbs_up:
    and
    Congrats to Stumpy on reaching 2500. :thumbs_up:

The more you all post, the more entertained I am. Thanks! :teeth_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey smokey,

Congratulations on your 2300 posts! You are our grand lady from down under, and we appreciate you very much. Thanks for your time here and look forward to your many more posts. See you at the big 24!

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• hi everyone and a big thanks to you all.

its been a ball getting to know you all and coming to here brightens ones day:hyper:. sorry i havent been in earlier but was called into work quite a lot this week, now work at 2 different shops and travel time is a killer :stunned:do 4 hours one store then do another 5 at the other.

will keep on keeping on and i too will make into the higher rungs of the ladder to the stars:teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• As long as we're doing a "good" job of being late, we see we missed

DukePilgrim's passing of 2500 posts

and

ChiliBill's passing of 2400 posts!

:headbonk:

For some crazy reason, we thought the beginning of summer would bring more tranquil days . . . THAT hasn't happened yet!

Great job to both of you. Your contributions to this board are enjoyable and often informative.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• CONGRATS CHILL & DUKE PILGRIM for reaching your latest milestones sorry its late

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"